The Blight puts on a Show

Boscha sits in class, talking to her friends, thinking about Willow. Willow showed her kindness and concern and with his she treated her she now feels guilty. None of her friends showed that concern when she became Grom queen.

She walks away from her friends as Willow and Gus walk past, hoping to apologize to Willow for not accepting her help.

Willow replies to a comment Gus made, explaining, "yeah the Bile Bag Killer being number scene on the list of the Seven Strongest is super weird. Plus we know people connected to the top free. Amity's dad, Mr. Blight, is number three. Patriarch of Pride as they call him. Eda is number two, and Lilith is number one and connected to Eda. I swear this is gonna end up with us in some sort of mess that we aren't prepared for."

"Hey Willow!" Boscha exclaims rushing over to the duo.

"Hey Boscha," Willow replies, trying to be kind but suspecting some ulterior motive, "what's up?"

"I just wanted to say sorry for not accepting your help with Grom," Boscha explains with a sincere smile, "I... appeciate you being there for me."

"Oh of course!" Willow exclaims, "everyone deserves kindness!"

"Oh yeah you were Grom queen," Gus recalls, "nice to meet you. Name's Gus."

"Pleasure to meet you," Boscha replies, "anyways I wanted to return the favor."

"How so?" Gus inquires.

"Well I have a friend who can do y'all a favor if you like," Boscha explains with a smirk, "I'll show you if you can meet me after call out back."

"Is this a drug deal?" Gus glares, "if you call that returning the favor-"

"No no trust me," Boscha assures the duo, "this friend of mine destroyes drug dealers..."

With that Boscha walks away. Gus feels conflicted. Sure, Boscha seems like a decent person. She clearly isn't fond of drugs and stuff but he just felt something... off. Call it the soul. Call it instinct. Call it vibes. Mayhaps a mix of the three. Whatever ones calls it, it fells off to Gus.

"I don't trust this," Gus protests, "don't get me wrong I'm willing to be friends with Boscha but-"

"OK fair point let's assume something so wrong," Willow argues, "then shouldn't we make sure she's not in danger? The Bile Bag Killer has been killing mostly students at Hexside. We should make sure that she won't be a victim too."

"Counterpoint if she is a target and we intervene we're next," Gus argues.

"We can defend ourselves," Willow retorts, "and I think Boscha does genuinely want to help."

"I agree she does," Gus clarifies, "but I think the help isn't the kind of help we would want."

"Then it's probably not help she would be receiving but we can't help her unless we know what it is," Willow retorts, "look. I didn't help back at the Grom and Luz had to risk her life. I'm not making the mistake of inaction again."

"Fine," Gus sighs, "but if push comes to shove I'm getting out of there with or without Boscha."

Willow nods in understanding as the two go to meet Boscha behind the school after class.

Boscha stands learning against the wall, greeting the duo with a genuine smile, "hey guys!"

Boscha approached the duo as Willow smiles and waves back at her, Gus doing the same. Boscha already feels more welcome with them than she ever did elsewhere. She asks them eagerly, "ready to go?"

Willow nods as Gus asks, "where are we going?"

Boscha smiles and explains slyly, "to show you guys we never have to be afraid again."