Hell at Hexside Part Two: Superintendent of Sloth

Amity sits in the Superintendent's office, his desk clear, made of redwood. The only furniture the chairs made of the very same wood, pitch black walls, and a carpet of a soft wool like material, a deep crimson red in color.

"So," Bump inquires, "how did you figure it out?"

"Let's see," Amity explains, "I had my first suspicions when I realized that you are old but still a powerful mage despite your age, and yet let your students fight Grom. That was odd to me even if this island is full of sadist gutter trash. Then you invited me and Amity back and I sensed just, the worst vibes. I could sense just by instinct that you were rotten to the soul. The superintendent of a school would have none of their magic sealed and would be the easiest job to get with such privilege, as so the superintendent can better run all the classes at all the given schools."

"What's this got to do with the killings Ms. Blight?" Bump demands, getting annoyed and curling his crooked, gnarled fingers into a fist in anger.

"Simple. You needed the human. That's why you invited her and killed the abomination teacher. Couldn't leave a loose end like that. You would target students, trouble makers no one would miss, and rip out their bile bags, consuming them to boost your own power, killing those you gave detention to. Then, Luz and I arrived at Grom. Why take in a human when no one here knows the runes? It's a lost art because it's lost. Simple, a human with magic? Wouldn't be hard to kill her girlfriend and pin it on her, claiming she was stealing bile bags because she didn't have one of her own. Still, you would consume, growing in power stolen from others always to lazy to put in the work hence why you got the lowest possible position that let you keep your magic. You stole because you were to slothful to work for power, but hungered for more. You knew which students to target, knew I had immense power and intended to kill me and frame Luz, claiming that she commited the murders and that was how she was using magic, lying about the runes. In fact, you planned to kill me since I'm a powerful witch and Luz's girlfriend and use that connection as further evidence. Then you would be off scot free far stronger than before. A decent plan, I shall confess, but you forgot one thing."

"What's that?" Bump demands.

Amity smirks, summoning her bottle guard - two liter. "I don't let people hurt my friends, or my girlfriend, and I want your place on the list."

"Well," Bump chuckles, "you got me pinned. Every word you said was spot on Amity. You want my place on the list?"

Bump leaps from his chair, a fireball in his hand, "then come and take it!"

It is time to review the list once more.

1: Lilith - Lightbringer

2: Eda - Unknown Title

3: Mr. Blight - Patriarch of Pride

4: Unknown - Unknown Title

5: Unknown - Unknown Title

6: Unknown - Unknown Title

And Amity's opponent...

7: Superintendent Bump - Superintendent of Sloth - Bile Bag Killer

Mr. Blight makes the first move with a fireball, which Amity ducks under with ease. Amity sends one of her abominations to charge the old man, but Bump lights his arms ablaze.

Amity's scar burns, her heart pounds and she feels her body go into a survival state. Adrenaline pumps through her body, her mind races, and her heart races. Overwhelmed, she freezes, unable to move as Bump raises his fist to kill her with a single flaming punch.

However his blow is blocked by flames vines as Willow and Boscha enter to assist Amity.

"What are you doing?" Amity demands, "run! I can take him!"