Chapter 7

!Warning, abusive and possibly triggering actions out in this chapter. You have been warned!

  I had never woken up better in my life from how I just woke up now. Smelling delicious meals being made outside of Jungkook's door, but it was cold from outside the covers I was under so I stayed where I was, warm and comfortable in Jungkook's bed, slowly gaining the reality that it's morning and not a dream anymore. I here a knock at Jungkook's door, and I quickly cover half of my face to only show half of my head and the rest of my body under the covers. I see Jungkook's walk in with a plate full of delicious looking food that made my stomach speak for itself out loud. "I hear you're hungry, aren't you?" He asked sitting next to me, giving me a beautiful smile that instantly made me blush under the covers. I nodded my head 'yes' in response, only to see his hand pull down the covers to expose my blushing face and he smiled even brighter, then setting the plate of food on my lap as I sat up, laying against the headboard of his bed.

  I couldn't help but notice how Jungkook was actually shirtless, showing off his well defined abs and V line, showing his muscles around him and small tattoos around his hands. I didn't notice I was staring until he raised my chin up for me to look into his day dreaming brown eyes. He had a fork at hand with a piece of food on it, slowly guiding it to my lips, getting me to eat. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him for my head to lay on his hard, yet very warming chest as he continued to feed me.

  I finished the meal for breakfast, and finally noticed I was still in my clothes from yesterday, so I looked at him with a bit of shyness in my eyes and he looked at me concerned and asked "What is it?" And I got my phone out to type out something for him to read.

-I don't have clothes to change into and these clothes are all wrinkled up from the sleep.

  I saw his face turn from a worrier, to a smugish grin that only told me that he had a light bulb going off in his head. "You could wear some of my clothes, you're a little smaller than me but they shouldn't be too big that they'll drown you or fall off of you." He said with a smile on his face, stretching from ear to ear.

  He walked over to his drawer and gave me some of his clothes. I walked over to the room I had guess was his private bathroom to change and locking the door behind me. His bathroom was well kept, clean, no messes anywhere. I quickly stripped myself of my clothes and put on Jungkook's, feeling a bit drag from the length of how big his clothes were, but like he said, not too big.

  I walked out seeing a nearly naked Jungkook, putting on some clothes. I quickly turned around not wanting to see him naked, then again, I was really tempted to take atleast a quick glance at him. But before I could make any action, I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and hold me close to a strong and warm body. Jungkook obviously. He dug his face in the crook of my neck, feeling his breathe against my skin made goosebumps swarm me all around.

  He kissed my neck gently and started trailing up, giving small kisses. I didn't want to really kiss right now, cause I'd be late for school, but just as I thought that, the door to Jungkook's room flew open and in came Jin hyung. "Guys!! We're going to be late for school! Get your stuff ready and we're leaving soon!" He yelled out and ran back down he hall.

  I heard Jungkook groan and move away from me, instantly my body missing his comforting warmth he provided. We got our shoes on and walked out of his room, picking up our backpacks on the way out and Jin hyung closing the door behind him and locking it. We walked down the hall, I saw my Dad hadn't come back to the hotel yet since he was working a full 48 hour shift at the hospital where he works.

  We pass by my hotel door and continue walking until we reached the elevator. Seeing the numbers begin to drop as we went down, I looked down to see Jin and Namjoon hyungs hands intertwined with eachother, in a very strongly and loving way. I felt a hand brush against my right hand, looking over to see Jungkook slowly folded his hand around mine with a small smile on his face.