Chapter 5

The day went by faster than expected, the whole group with Jungkook insisted on taking me home themselves when I got a text from my Dad about the whole thing.

🤠Dad🤠
Hey bud, I just got a call from your school about what happened today between you and another student named Kai there. Don't worry, I won't let it happen, I intend on sueing and pressing charges on him as long as your in the same boat bud.

🤓💙Y/N💙🤓
I'll think about it during the day, bit thanks Dad. I'll see you later on today, and don't worry about me having to be coming home, my friends said they would walk me home to keep me safe. Luv you!!!

  I closed my phone and started to walk to my final class. I sat there, watching intently as the whole class was nearly asleep while we were listening to one of Shakespeare's plays. As I was reading the script along in the class, I noticed Taehyung and Namjoon were there as well in the class just now.

  They seemed to be looking at me as well when they noticed I was sitting alone and walked over to sit next to me. "Hey Y/N, why are you sitting here alone?" Taehyung asked looking at me.

-Cause no one sits next to me or even noticed me in this class, after all literally most of the class is asleep.

  Taehyung just laughed looking at me. "Well, you won't have to be alone anymore, you have Joon and I here with you." He said patting my back. "About earlier Y/N, if you want, I could go and give Kai a little extra beating over what he did to you. He shouldn't even be treating you like that anyways." Namjoon said looking over at me.

-No, my Dad already offered sueing and pressing charges so that might be a way but I'm still thinking about it.

  Namjoon looked back up at me and smiled and signed to me 'Good, he deserves some kind of punishment.'. I smiled at him and we continued our class until it was finished. I grabbed my backpack and set my book along with the other Shakespeare scrpit books on the book shelf while walking out and hearing Namjoon and Taehyung call in back of me.

  "Y/N, we're supposed to walk you home today remember?" Taehyung asked taking in fresh air. 'Oh, that's right, sorry, forgot about it' I signed to him and he looked at me confused. "He said 'Oh, that's right, sorry, forgot about it.'" Namjoon spoke into Taehyung's ear.

  We continued walking out and sat on the schools steps waiting for the rest to be in the front with us as well.

  As the crowd of kids started to flood out of the schools entrance, different ones passing by me and giving me glares and some giving small smirks. The different people started walking down the streets to their home, going to their cars, going to their buses, and some going to the public buses as well.  We waited and saw that Kai was beginning to walk up to me with a smug look on his face. "What the fuck did you do now? Getting me suspended for a week? You little no speaking shit head, I'll kill you you worthless little cunt." Kai started charging at me ready to throw punches at me. But just as he was about to tackle me down, Jungkook tackled him from behind and started punching his face until there was blood starting to spray a little.

  "Don't! You! Ever! Call! Y/N! Shit! Like! That! Ever! Again!" Jungkook yelled between blows and kept storming punches down at Kai. He finally got exhausted and was pulled back by Namjoon and Jin who were trying to break the fight. The rest of them came up to Taehyung and I and started walking to my house.

  I looked and saw how Namjoon and Jin were walking, hand in hand and smiling at eachother with their cheeks bright red from blushes and never taking their eyes off of eachother and talking to eachother.

  I admired that, I wanted that. There some people back in America that I had huge crushes on, but in the end they always got the girls they wanted. It was typical, me, the gay guy that likes guys I can't have and watch them get the girls they want to knock up with babies and I'm left unloved. It's a feeling I'm all too familiar with, some would say it made me depressed. But then again, I always had my small hobbies that kept me busy from thinking about those type of stuff.