Chapter 22

Y/n's POV

  After valentine's day, I took the next day off from school, even though I know I would miss a bit of work for all of my class, all that really matters was me being able to spend some much needed quality time with Jungkook. "Goodmorning beautiful." I heard a soft whisper say in my ear.

-Good morning

  Jungkook smiled and kissed me softly. "How did you like last night?" Jungkook asked. Before i answered, I had to take a long look at tye picture of what was currently happening. I looked, Jungkook was shirtless. I looked back at myself, I was shirtless. I looked underneath the covers, I was only in underwear.

  My eyes grew wide and i looked around to see both of clothes laying on the floor next to the bed. We were in Jungkooks bed. My eyes grew and I started to panic. "What's wrong Y/n? You look worried?" Jungkook asked, paying back a little to give me room.

-Did we do, you know what.
👉👌

  Jungkook just laughed at me and wrapped his arm around me. "Don't worry, we didn't do anything last night. Though you were really tired. So, last night, we just had dinner, and then we watched a movie and you slept on my lap. So i brought you back here, and just because you're so irisistable, I decided to take the pleasure of taking off all your clothes so I can feel what it's like to sleep with my boyfriend almost naked." Jungkook said, kissing my forehead.

  "And I will say with pride, it was honestly one of the best decisions of my life to do so because, it makes me want you even more." Jungkook said, in a rough, morning, raspy voice against my ear making me shiver.

-So we didn't do anything serious?

  "Of course not, I wouldn't have us do anything without you being fully aware of the situation and being alright with it." Jungkook said. I smiled and laid back in his embrace. "You like that spot, don't you?" He asked, teasing me, but I didn't care. I just did, and i shook my head in response. "We have to go to school today you know." Jungkook replied.

-I decided to take today off.

  "What? But i thought you might want to go to school today?" Jungkook asked, but i declined.

-No, I was going to go to my Dad's work and get different X-Rays and scans so the doctors will know what to do with my procedure.

  "Oh, so you're really going to be doing this huh?" Jungkook asked. I shook my head softly.

-It would not only give me a voice, but it also might give my Dad the opportunity of winning an award for producing another history changing factor in medical approaches to fixing so many other issues for people like myself.

  "So, are you doing this for yourself? Or for your Dad?" Jungkook asked.

-Both

  "You shouldn't have to do something like this to improve stuff for your Dad but, if you want, it's up to you." Jungkook whispered softly.

-What about you? What've you wanted to do that you think might make your family happy?

  "Well, Namjoon hyung has talked about starting something along the lines of a music band where we would sing and dance, like a pop group, and I think that would be really fun. Even if we don't succeed in it entirely, he starting to get in touch with multiple trainee company's for us all to be together in a group. I think that would be fun." Jungkook said.

-You'd want to be in music?

  "Yeah, it would be really cool. Namjoon loves rap, so does Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung, Jimin, Jin, and I all love to sing together, Taehyung doesn't want to be involved in something like that so he just suggested one of his friends to doit for our trainee years when we get started." Jungkook was talking before he was interrupted with Jin walking in.