Chapter 6

He came in. Into my home. This wasn't real. It shouldn't be real. It couldn't be real. Jeon Jungkook in my home now. I knew I had a huge crush on him, even though we barely met and all, but it was like, love at first sight. Like we were soul mates and once I saw him I knew he was my love.

  He came in, dropping his bag down on the floor next to the door and stood infront of me, my face nearly in his neck. God he smelled so good, vanilla, cinnamon, almost like a treat to eat- shit, can't think like that, especially when I have company here.

  "So, what now?" He asked looking down at me. I brought out my phone to just type my words on it instead of always writing.

-You hungry?

  "Of course! I'm always hungry!!!" Jungkook exaggerated, throwing his hands in the air. I laughed a bit from his silliness, and it was after all cute, seeing he put on his bunny smile after the exaggeration. I led him to the kitchen we had, pulling out some chicken and white rice to warm up in the microwave.

  "Do you want me to cook instead of using the microwave?" Jungkook asked coming up next to me as I was about to put the food in the microwave.

-If you want, we can recook it. I don't know how to cook so you'll have to do it.

  "Don't worry, Jin taught me the simple basics of cooking, I'm a master at this. 

~30 minutes later~

  "JEON JUNGKOOK! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO THIS POOR KIDS KITCHEN?!?!" Jin yelled from the door as I opened it, smoke alarms going off in the room. "I tried to do the basic stuff you taught me and this is what it lead me!" He said worried, practically screaming from the smoke that was coming from the chicken that was on for at this point. "Move! Let me deal with this." Jin said pushing Jungkook out of the kitchen.

  "Answer the phone Jungkook!" Jin yelled at him from the kitchen as the room phone was ringing. "Hello?" Jungkook asked into the phone. "Oh, oh no, just some little mistakes here and there, nothing serious here, we have under control right now, we'll have it off in no time. Just a small mistake in cooking, sorry for the trouble, have a good day yourself." Jungkook spoleninto the phone as Jin was working magic in the kitchen.

  He had made the mess of burnt chicken, totally black rice, and bubbling boiling teriyaki sauce that Jungkook tried to make from scratch, and he turned it into the kitchen it was before, as if nothing happened. "Jungkook, *sighs* how did you even burn rice till it was black?? Don't you know a thing they invented called the 'Microwave' that they so happen to have here to use?" Jin came in, sweat slowly coming down his forhead as we can clearly see he was stressed. "I was just trying to impress Y/n hyung, but apparently I probably embarrassed him more than I did impress." Jungkook said softly, mumbling the last part as he dropped his head down looking at the ground, his locks hanging from the sides.

  My heart felt like it was in the skies when he said that, he tried to impress me!" I yelled at myself internally, excited clearly. And I guess it showed since I quickly planted a small kiss on Jungkook's cheek as he quickly brightened up from my actions. "Woah Woah woah! Why does he get a kiss for ruining your meal and nearly destroying your kitchen and I get nothing for saving the day?" Jin asked, concerned with his hands on his hips. "Cause I'm his world wide handsome favorite." Jungkook emphasized the "he" part as he said it.

  "No no no! You don't start stealing my phrases you maknae, Y/n, give the world wide handsome man a real kiss for practically saving both of you." Jin said, showing his chest off like he was a hero. I got up and tackled him with a hug and kisses his nose softly. "Good enough." He said looking up at me as I was ontop of him. Quickly feeling strong arms grab me from the waist and pull me up only to be carried up in Jungkook's arms bridal style, getting my arms around his neck.  "You're only mine Y/n, don't forget that. Say, let's go to my place so atleast I'll destroy my home and not yours this time, yeah?" He asked and I shook my head excitedly.