Chapter 17 (Halloween Special 👻🎃👻🎃👻)

3rd POV

It had been months since Jungkook had discussed the topic on Y/n getting his voice back or not. He just knew, whatever Y/n was to choose, Y/n would be happy with it, and that would leave Jungkook to feel the same. He just wanted his boyfriend to feel the way he wants to feel. And on the other hand, Y/n was struggling so much these months on his decision, his father kept working harder and harder to get more efficient studies and results on tests but none would leave Y/n with a solid conclusion. He would usually think about it, take a few looks in the research but never came to the deciding end. Y/n knew his father meant well, but he felt so overwhelmed with so much of the subject to keep coming up between him and his dad, or as well between himself and his friends. That's why Y/n had spent alot more time with Jungkook, he felt more at ease with Jungkook, more comfortable, stressless. Jungkook knew everything on how to keep Y/n off the mindset of worrying, and everytime he did it, it always worked.

But something else was approaching them besides the decision on voices, the decision for costumes, candy, makeup, trick or treating was storming it's way up so fast, it was hard enough for the two to find time for them to find a set costume for themselves as a couple.

But that never held them back. Especially since this would be Y/n's first Halloween in south Korea, Jungkook had found the perfect costume set for the two.

Y/n's POV

I heard a knock at the door to Jungkook and I's sortta shared room. I listened to hear who it was until I heard "Baby, can I come in?" Jungkook's voice rang in my ears so tenderly. I smiled and knocked on the door and coming back go where I was, reading my book for one of our shared classes.

"Alright, I know this is something new but I wanted to show you first what I did to my hair." Jungkook had walked in, creeling the door open. I set my book down only for my eyes to widen. Jungkook had green hair. He stood there, innocently smiling at me and my mouth slightly parted open.

I wasn't going to lie, my boyfriend looked hot. "What do you think babe?" He asked, nervousness being clearly heard in his voice. I walked up to run my hands through his hair, smiling at the soft touch. As I smiled, I could see he too smiled and i brought his head down for me to sniff. He smelled so good as always.

-I love it, it looks good on you. But why'd you dye your hair?

"Actually, it's a good thing you asked that question, because your going to do the same." Jungkook said, bringing in a bag that had pink and blue dye in it. My eyes widened even more (if they could)

-What's that for?

He smiled even bigger. "It's for you baby." He said. I ran back underneath my covers to try to hide from them, bit soon enough Jungkook would pull the covers up on me to look down at me with a smile on his face.

"Come up babe, let's try them out. It'll go with our Halloween costumes I got us." He said. Instantly my face was littered with bizarre looks at Jungkook.

-What Halloween costume? We hadn't looked at any together.

"I know, but I thought since you were working alot and hard with school and everything else, I'd choose our couples costume for us to wear. So, I found these at a Halloween store that custom makes Halloween costumes, and luckily enough, I had gotten the right ones in our rights sizes." He said, a grin on his face. He walked out the room again, and walked in with our Halloween outfits.

There was both, confusion and mixed feelings all stirring in me right now. I didn't know how to react. Especially about my costume. "What do you think baby?" Jungkook asked. I looked at my outfit, turning it around and looking at every bit and piece of it.