Chapter 19 (❄️Christmas Special❄️)

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Y/n's POV

Everyday seemed to be a blur. Not much really happened, another day, another happy sunset for Jungkook and I. And my surgery that'll happen, it was scheduled for me to be ready by February. I didn't even know how Jungkook would feel about that since it would be our time to spend valentine's days together. "Y/n.." I could hear the soft whisper of Jungkook, outside of my head. I was in darkness, relaxation, comfortable. I didn't want to wake up, nothing, I didn't want this to end. My Dad was so happy I decided to get my voice back. "Y/n....." Jungkook's voice got louder and louder Everytime he said my name. "Y/N!" and now, I have to wa-

ke up, Y/N, Wake Up!!!" Wale up wake up wake up!!!" Jungkook said, shaking my vigorously out of my dreams. I groaned looking at him with a glare. "Baby! It's Christmas Eve!!!" Jungkook shouted, making my wince at how loud he was this early in the morning.

-So?

"Its Christmas Eve!!! And that means we're only 24 hours away from- OOOWW!" Jungkook groaned, as a pillow was thrown at him from behind him. "Jeon Fucking Jungkook, it was 9:00 in the fucking morning, it's Christmas Eve, and you're shouting from the top of your lungs that it's almost Christmas, now we get a break from school and work, but I will not let you disturb my sleep!" Jin yelled, angryily stomping back to his shared room with Namjoon. I giggled underneath Jungkook.

At this point, Jungkook was straddling me, his legs on either side of my waist, and me laying down on the bed. "You think that's funny?" Jungkook asked me. I laughed a little more, shaking my head 'no'. He began to tickle me, beginning to make me erupt in laughter, turning from side to side to hide my weak points. Finally he got ahold of my wrists and planted them above my head on the bed, holding them there so I couldn't move around, and my, blushing at the position we were in.

"Does my baby want to keep laughing to me?" Jungkook asked, looking down at me darkly. I smiled and shook my head 'no'. "That's more like it, but you know, you already laughed at me once, so-" Jungkook, trailed his head down to my neck, licking it softly and finding the small part that I was weakest at, licking it before he began to suck on it, making me begin to feel a sensation I'd never felt before.

He sucked harder and harder, as if he was a vampire trying to take all the blood out in one gulp, before he pulled away, trailing his tounge up to my ear and whispering, "That means you atleast get a punishment." Jungkook whispered darkly, biting my ear lobe before I quietly moaned out a small whimper at how seductive he was getting.

"But don't worry, now is not the time, you wanna know why?" He asked. I shook my head and he yelled, "BECAUSE IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!" He yelled from the top of his lungs, junking up and down before getting knocked down by an angry Jin, tackling him off our bed and them two wrestling against eachother.

After Namjoon was able to single handedly get Jin off of Jungkook, I was left alone with Jungkook again. "So, ready to get ready for today?" Jungkook asked me. I shook my head 'no'. "What's wrong?" He asked, panting but looking at me worriedly.

-I have to go back home and help decorate and wrap presents and everything. I don't want to leave my Dad alone on this holiday, especially since we won't be able to see our family.

Jungkook hugged me, resting his head on top of mine and saying, "I understand, go spend today with your Dad, but don't forget, we have a dance to do tomorrow okay?" He asked me, lightly rubbing his hand on my butt. I blushed and pushed him away. "WhAt?? I can't touch my own boyfriend's ass?" Jungkook yelled, me running out while laughing at his comment. Soon I heard a loud "oof" from Jungkook and Jin yelling again at him and a sigh from Namjoon.