Chapter 2

I woke up to the sweet smell of pancakes, the savory smell of eggs and bacon being sizzled on the other side of my door. My head shot up immediately with a huge smile planted on my face, as I jumped off my bed, through on an overly big shirt, fixed my glasses onto my face and ran out the door. Fixing my hair, doing my skin care, getting ready was of no importance as into how excited I was as of this moment for school. My heart pumped up so much addrenalin that In early ran past the kitchen to see my Dad with his apron on, flipping pancakes in the air as he had a plate with tacked pancakes on it. "Who's ready for their first day of school?" He said turning around, I guess he heard my loud movement across the rooms since my feet git against the ground loudly. I couldn't say 'Me Me Me!!!' since I had no voice, so the most I could do as of now was jump up and down with the biggest smile on my face. My Dad just laughed at me, he was already dressed for the day as he had his uniform on and small beads of sweat running down his face. "Alright kiddo, sit here and your breakfast will be ready in just a bit." He said turning back around to keep flipping more pancakes and eggs in the air. I walked over, my smile never leaving my face, and sat down holding my knife and fork as if I was ready to take someone on in a fight, just with a smile.

  We turned back around, with three different plates in his arms. He sat down a plate with a huge stack of pancakes on it on the table, then he placed my plate down with eggs covering the entire plate, a strip of bacon curbed to make a smile, and smaller pancakes on it to make eyes. I lit up at the sight of this, and my Dad just smiled down at me. "There's more pancakes and bacon here if you want." He said patting my back and filling my glass up with orange juice.

  I devoured the plate of food quickly, my exiliration taking over me as I continued to feast away on the pancakes, eggs, and bacon. "My, we've got quite the appetite today don't we?" He said smiling at me as he sat down across with his cup of coffee and his plate of breakfast. I simply did my sign language telling him 'I only eat this way today because today is an exciting day.' and he shook his head in understanding.

  After preying on my breakfast, I stood up, ran over and engulfed my Dad into a huge hug and kissing his cheek and ran out of the kitchen to my room to get ready. I first undressed myself entirely to get into the shower and cleaned my body promptly, got out and did my skin care, pulled my clothes onto my body and began to brush my teeth. I fixed my hair to be going straight back instead of it hanging from the side, I know my hair isn't that long since it only hangs a bit against my cheeks, but just for today I want to make a good impression on people. I walked out and stood infront of the mirror.

  I looked at myself deeply, wondering if I really deserved this, if I really could be here or if this was all a dream, then I saw my door open behind me from the reflection of the mirror and saw my Dad walk in. "Y/N, you know this is your first day of school ever in a regular or as others would say, 'ordinary' school, but no school would be ordinary if they never had you. You know you deserve to be here, infact, you deserve to be at the best school in the world. You are beyond smart, intelligent, gifted, strong, you are the greatest a student can become, even though you have disadvantages, you work harder than ever to balance out the evens for you, and you've shown the world who really kicks ass. So today, I want you to have an amazing, wonderful, fantastic, the best day you'll ever have today, because above anyone else in this world, you deserve this more than anyone else." My Dad told me looking at me dead in the eye, and we hugged tightly, a small tear running down my face as I was so moved by his words, they meant everything to me. We parted eachother and kissed eachother on the cheek, I grabbed my bag full of notebooks, pens, pencils, earasers, sticky notes, my laptop, my drawing notebook, it was all there.

  I picked up my phone to see tons of unopened text messages, so I decided to be walked out by my Dad and read them when I'm on my way to school. We landed ourselves infront of the hotel and walked down the street a bit to be met at a stop where other kids were there. I turned back around, my stomach started to twist instantly at the sight of other kids, that talk. I looked at him with worried eyes and he just looked back and told me "You got this man, none of them got anything on you." He said hitting my chest lightly. I hugged him one last time and kissed his cheeks to hear a few other kids begin to giggle behind me. "Love you kid, have an amazing day at school today. See you when you get home." He said walking back as he waved. I did my sign language again saying 'Love you too, see you.' and I turned back around to see other kids giggling while pointing at me. I walked down, a few weather leather jackets, had tattoos and their hair dragging infront of their faces as they gave a grin smile at me.