Chapter 21 (💕Valentine's Day Special 💕)

Y/n's POV

I woke up today, having a sore feeling in my head. I had no clue what was going on but I just wanted to get today done and over with. I tried to get out of bed but was stopped by arms being wrapped around my entire torso forcefully. "Don't go Jagiya!" Jungkook could be heard from behind me.

I could feel he wasn't wearing a shirt and was being really warm. But I smiled and looked back at him and questioned

-How did you get behind me while I was sleeping?

"Oh, well I thought maybe since today is a special day, you'd want to get yourself a nice massage and all that other stuff that couples do, and look! I made this for you!" Jungkook said pointing infront of me, where there'd be a platter of food, my favorite food for breakfast.

-Did you make it, or did Jin make it because you asked him to?

"I did make it! Without burning the whole apartment for that fact, but not without Jin keeping a fire extinguisher at hand at all times." Jungkook mumbled that last part but I just giggled at him.

-Thank you

I brought his face into my hands, kissing his lips sweetly. I turned back around, beginning to eat my breakfast while Jungkook would start massaging my shoulders and back. I nearly moaned at some of the parts he'd rub.

"Do you like it?" He asked. I nodded my head really fast, taking a sip of the orange juice he brought before I nearly spat it back out, feeling Jungkook rub the best part of my body. I tried to gulp down the juice really fast and put it back down on the tray, swallowing before small whimpers came from my throat.

"Do you like, this?". He asked while rubbing that particular part of my back again. I nodded my head trying to conceal my satisfaction. While he continued doing that, Jin suddenly bursted into the room, looking dressed in his uniform for school. "Guys, we're going to be leaving for school here soon so get yourself ready!" Jin nearly dashed back before a whine was heard from Jungkook. "But I don't wanna go to school!" Was what came from Jungkook's lips.

Jin stopped in his tracks, looking back and slowly walking towards our door while Namjoon was quick to hold back his boyfriend. "Baby, now is not the ti-" "JEON JUNGKOOK! DO YOU THINK IM YOUR MOTHER TO BE COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR DISLIKE FOR SCH-" Jin was quickly shut up with Namjoon lips, picking him up and running back to the living room where you'd sooner hear Jin and Namjoon arguing about Jungkook.

-You knew he wouldn't like that.

"I know, but today is a different day that I particularly like to tease him with being a parent and what not, let's go get showered together before he ends up killing us with a pan." Jungkook said, setting the tray aside and grabbing my hand and bringing me with him to his bathroom.

-No looking down there okay? We're not doing anything interesting, just getting ourselves ready for school. I won't look at you either.

Jungkook shook his head slowly, but we both turned around and started to change ourselves. We took the shower easily without Jungkook trying anything suspicious, atleast from what I could tell.

We continued our daily morning routine and were now ready for school. We walked out to see a flustered Jin, trying to pull his uniform up a bit to now show the HiCkEyS!?!? My eyes widened and looked at both of them.

"Had to get Jin to stop taking things so personally, so I gave him some stuff that he'd actually take personally." Namjoon smiled. "I did not want there to be HICKEYS all over me!" Jin cried out. "But did you like it?" Namjoon asked, silencing the poor boy. "Exactly, so show off your enjoyment " Namjoon said, grabbing his boyfriend's hand and leading then out. Jungkook intertwined our hands together and lead me with them to their car.