Dear Diary

Dear Diary

  There's something new happening to me. Something I'm completely unfamiliar with. And looking back at how my life was before I came back to America. I was such a successful student, and then I fell in love with the most amazing guy ever, who treated me the best I could've asked for, who made memories with me that I still dream about till this day, who still makes my heart burst whenever I see his picture. Then as things began to take a turn for the best, the worst appeared from around the corner.  I found him kissing another man that I thought he would've hated, but the scene clearly spoke differently than what I heard. I ran, got hit, and ended up in the hospital, and stayed there for so long. During that time my Dad gave me my voice, my Mom and Dad started to get into fights, and I couldn't say anything. I was left speechless. But now I look, and see the man I loved, and still love, his having the time of his life. Successful, happy, adorable, smiling, dancing, singing. He's like a little kid for the whole world to play with.

  I still regret leaving him without talking things out, and I still have his number incase I were to want to talk about things, but I have a feeling he'd just go nuts over it and would distract him from what accomplishments he has ahead of himself. The things that take me aback are the many scandals of him with girls, him loving girls, dating girls, hell, even some about him doing stuff with Taehyung. And above it all, I still see the man I loved before, and still wish I could love now. His age may have changed, his features may have changed, but his spirit certainly hasn't. And I contemplate with myself, should I ever say anything to him?

  Still none the less, I feel like a boy with love that can't be given, or atleast my heart can't express it properly. But I know my story isn't finished, it can't be, I still feel something, something good, something bad. And I know, in the end, I will love Jungkook. For the best has yet to come for us. Anyways diary, I look forward to our next talk. To continue my story, in Christmas 🎄

- Y/n L/n

The Best Has Come
(Jeon Jungkook x M Reader)
Book 2
-sjkalty 😎🤓✌️