Chapter 15

Y/n's POV

  "Will you go to prom with me?" His question rung in my ear. All of time seemed to have frozen in place. I looked at him with wide eyes. Trying to think up if the words i wanted to say, but then again u couldn't speak. However, I didn't realize I couldn't speak when I tried to say yes. My lips moved, but nothing came out. I tried to say yes again, but still nothing wouldn't come out. My heart began to ache at the feeling of me having to not be able to say yes to the person i love who wants to take me out in public, and show the whole school who I belong to and yet my words wouldn't come out to give him the proper answer.  My vision grew more blurry as my eyes began to well uo with tears, a small one falling from my eye. Jungkook emeidiatly rushed to me and hugged me, kissing my head, cheeks, lips, nose, my face and trying to comfort me in the situation. I nodded my head up and down. "Yes?" He asked, almost as if he was a kid that was about i get a candy. I shook my head again. "You mean, you want to go to prom with me??" He nearly screamed. I shook my head again, wiping my tears from my eyes and smiling up at him. "YES!" He shouted out loud, creating an echo that could he heard all across the campus. I smiled at his excitement, cupping his face gently as he looked deeply into my eyes, tears nearly coming out if his own eyes and his mouth partly agape. I smiled at him, seeing him reflect the same back fo me while showing his small bunny smile. I brought him close to my face, feeling his strong arms wrap around my waist and bring my close into his chest, closing the gap fully between us and out lips colliding with eachother. Tears of both of us mixing together as he held eachother close, his arms around my waist and my own around his neck. My stomach filled with fireworks, my heart flipping infinity, and my head filling with glitter. The kiss feot completely blissed between us two, i couldn't get enough of the kiss, i just wanted to stay here, kissing him, enjoying this moment for the rest of my life and to replay it over and over in my head.

  We continued to kiss for a good amount of time until we were interrupted by a screech. "MY BABY IS GOING TO PROM!" another person's voice echoed throughout the whole school, who none other was Jin.

  I blushed at the statement ge had literally screamed out and I hid my face in my hands as my smile grew to have dimples at the ends. "It's about time, Jungkook wouldn't shut up about trying to ask you out for it and advice." Taehyung had said, smiling at us.

  Seeing the rest of BTS standing at the door if rhe rooftop, I smiled widely and thanked them in sign language, hugging Jin and Namjoon as well.

  I went back to Jungkook's side and held his hand, him tightening his fingers around my hand ti make sure i didn't go anywhere. I looked up to see him smoking down at me, "Ready to go back my Prince?" He asked me.

  My heart melted after those words, making my ears feel like u couldn't hear anymore because of my sis if what he had just called me.

-Of course my King

  He looked at me confused, turning his eyes uo ti Namjoon as Namjoon answered, "He said "yes my king"." Namjoon said, smiling brightly with his dimples showering as well.

  Jungkook's eyes widened. He looked down at me, pulling me into a tighter hug and kissing my cheek and leading the kiss to my mouth as well. I smiled at his reaction and gave him one final kiss before we had to leave for class.

  We walked down with the rest, hand in hand and leading me the way to our next class. "Wait, guys, what if Y/n and Jungkook were to be the schools first ever gay Prom King and Queen?" Hoseok asked out loud.

  The people in the halls then took notice, looking at us in disbelief if what Hoseok had just said. "Yeah!! We can promote it, make posters and everything ti get you guys to win!" Jimin exclaimed, gaining more stares at us. "EVERYONE! VOTE FOR JEON JUNGKOOK AND (LAST AND FIRST NAME) FOR PROM KING AND QUEEN!" Jin had shouted out.