Chapter 20

Y/n's POV

My breathe was taken from me. I was completely speechless at this moment. Jungkook, proposing to me? Not super shocked since I'm his boyfriend, but just shocked he would pop that question now. Tears began dripping from my eyes while my lips curved into a smile, seeing Jungkook's face begin to light up with happiness. "Y-yes." I said and he smiled so widely, I couldn't see his eyes any more. He picked me up in his arms, me wrapping mine around him while he dug his head into my neck before we heard the whole crowd of people begin to clap.

Jungkook set me down and I blushed, trying to hide myself in Jungkook and he just smiled, waving off people. "Will you let me take you home?" He asked and I just continued to smile at him, nodding 'yes' before we held hands tightly, walking out of the school and into Jungkook's car. He drove us back to our homes, him taking me upstairs and passing by my place, "Don't worry, I talked to your Dad about the whole thing, he was completely fine with it." He said, continuing to drag me with him.

It didn't take too long before he got us into his room. He slowly closed the door before walking up to me, catching my lips with his and letting us two kiss for a moment.

-Arent you suppose to wait until the wedding to give me kisses?

.
He just chuckled at me, "I don't know if I can hold myself back until then, so I'm going to give you as many kisses now as fiance's before we're officially together." He replied, capturing me again in a makeout. Locking his door, before pulling me into his lap on his bed, he pulled his hands above my head to go deeper in the kiss.

I slowly wrapped my legs around the sides of him, wrapping my arms from underneath him to his back. Going back and forth for dominance, he obviously won and deepened the kiss, me moaning slightly into it as he made his tongue venture deeper throughout my mouth.

  My hands went down to his shirt and began to slowly unbutton his shirt before I felt his warm, hardened bare body against my hands. This made me want to see all of him. We still kept making out, him beginning to take away my clothes as well before we were both shirtless. I looked to see our shirts were thrown against the floor. I wanted more, trust me, I wanted more. Jungkook then took his head and barrier it on my neck, sucking vigorously to find my weak spot. It felt so amazing.

  His tongue scraping my bare skin to find the spot that makes my spine feel loose. I dragged my hands up to his head, entangling my fingers in his hair before resting my head against his shoulder, him soon finding the spot. He sucked it, really good. I tried to moan. I tried to make a noise. But nothing came out. Jungkook tried to go even harder in sucking it, I think he may have bruised that spot. I wanted to moan, I wanted to say how good it felt.

  Jungkook tried to move to other places before I placed my hand on his chest. He looked up to see my pityful eyes. He looked heart broken, "You're still not ready?" He asked, almost in a hurt tone. He sighed and laid back down against his headboard.

-I have nothing to say. Literally. I have no way of expressing how amazing it feels, how transcending this is, the way you make me feel, everything. I want to moan, but I can't. I still can't offer you what you offer me.

  "But I don't need you to have a voice in order for.me to be satisfied. I just need you. And i only want you. I know you decided to get your voice back, but, I don't know how much time we'll have together before graduation, your surgery, and who knows what else will come our way. I want this moment to be special for us." He said.

-I want this too, I want this to be special too, that's why I'm waiting for my voice to be here too. Trust me, we'll have plenty o time to do it as many times as you want after my surgery and before graduation. And even if we don't do it by graduation, we can still do it on graduation day. I promise that no matter what.