Chapter 29

3rd Person POV

Y/n laid there, bed ridden in a slight comma for months. He would stay there, time would move on but he wouldn't wake up. The school just let him graduate after he had so many successful tasks done for the school and wouldn't be able to do anything for finals or graduation. Where as the rest of the Jungkook and his friends were graduated, celebrating, and starting their trainee days for BigHit Entertainment. Y/n's Dad made the executive decision to have Y/n's vocal chords restored while he was in this coma.

BTS, the new boy and group beginning to start their training and also be recorded in their time of mature growth, they continued to keep on training and working to the fullest of their abilities, RM giving Jungkook comfort from time to time about the situation with Y/n.

Jungkook still never told anyone the full truth about what happened that day with Jackson. How his feelings for Jackson had begun to come back briefly from his seductive and enchanting words. And because of that, Jungkook carried the heavier guilt. Though he may talk about his interaction with Jackson, he never fully told the truth. For his sake. But was beginning to feel more and more guilty the more he had to explain it, the more he lied. But the one person he never lied to was Y/n. He was continuously keep going back to Y/n, begging him to come back, expressing his feelings about that day. He couldn't really stand the pain his heart was feeling over the whole situation, all he wanted was all of this to go away, and Y/n to wake up and go back into his arms.

But unfortunately, fate would have a mind of its own for the time being...

Jungkook's POV

We were dancing, practicing as much as possible just for these songs we were beginning to write out for ourselves. But still, none the less, Y/n was still on my mind. I couldn't help but keep replaying everything that had been happening, and wondering, is he ever going to wake up? Is he ever going to accept me back? Will he even accept my apology? Would he even forgive me for what I've done?

The same questions ran through my head, but it only fueled me to push harder for Y/n. Work harder, perform to the best I possibly can for Y/n because all of this, I was doing for him.

"Jungkook!" I looked up from my bag, seeing who was calling for me. "Yeah Tae Hyung?" I asked, trying to catch my breathe from the dance training we were doing, but taking a break right now.

"Hey, just wanted to come here to chat with u since we haven't talked in a few days." He said, sitting next to me. "Ah alright then." I replied, continuing to look through my bag.

"What are you looking for?" Tae asked. "I'm trynna find my phone but I can't find it right now. I want to see a picture of Y/!n smiling so I can be encouraged to keep working and pushing harder." I replied, searching through my entire bag in and out.

"Oh, was it this one?" Taehyung asked, pulling out my phone from his back pocket. "YEEESSS!" I said, taking it and looking for a old picture of Y/n and I together or something to see Y/n smiling and being happy.

"You really care about Y/n, don't you?" Taehyung asked, taking a sip of water from his water bottle. I nodded my head, "He's everything, my everything." I replied, but not too long from then our trainer would call us back to continue working.

"Hey guys, I gotta be right back, something came up and I gotta go take care of it real quick, but you guys keep going, I'll be back." RM said before giving a quick peck on Jin's cheek and leaving with his car keys. Wonder where Namjoon Hyung is going in the middle of training. He never missed training for anything.

Being brought back out of my thoughts to continue working here with the others. We were doing moves that sould present our own talent, and how good we could work with others. Me being a solo dancer in the beginning and later on dancing with Jimin and Taehyungs friend.