Chapter 11

School. I walked up to school, a smile brightly warming my cheeks as the sun lit a new day, and my memoires of this morning flashing through my head as I felt someone's hand grip into my own, walking me into school. Jungkook. My Boyfriend.

    Flashback, morning.

  "Goodmorning beautiful." Jungkook whispered to me in my ear, softly waking me up. I hummed in content and looked over at him, to see Jungkook smiling a bunny smile. "Sleep good?" He asked me, and my cheeks widened with a smile, nodding my head 'yes'. "You ready to be my boyfriend again today?" Jungkook asked me, and I excidedly shook my head 'yes' like a kid. Jungkook softly grabbed my chin and pulled me into a warm, sweet, and perfect kiss. Both of our lips fitting like missing puzzle pieces, his being soft and warm to the touch. "Let's go get ready for school, your Dad sent over some school clothes you like to wear over here last night so, they're in the bathroom whenever you want to change, and don't worry, nobodies touched your clothes at all?" Jungkook said with a smile, seeing his hair puff up when he sat up. I giggled softly, seeing his messy hair. I thanked him and went off to the bathroom and got showered and dressed for the day, Jungkook doing the same before him, Namjoon, and Jin both led me outside to go to and drive Jungkook and I to school.

    Flashback Ends

  "Y/n!!!" My vision was diverted when I heard my name be yelled out loud, gaining my attention. I looked over to see Jisoo running over and engulfing me in a hug. What did I do to get a hug this early in our friendship? I thought. "I have to just say thank you sooo much for being part of the story project in English class, without you I wouldn't have been able to move my grade from a total F to a B!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!" She said and hugged me tighter. When she let go I typed on my phone.

-You're welcome. The story wasn't hard to write, read, yet alone edit but overall it was fun working with you and Jungkook. I'm really happy you now have a good grade in that class.

  She smiled brightly at me and engulfed me in another hug again. "I'll see you in class?" She asked, and I nodded my head, taking Jungkook's hand in my own and walking to the cafeteria where everyone was sitting and talking before class starts. "Why don't I get to hug you that much?" Jungkook asked me with puppy eyes. I giggled at his cuteness and signed to him.

-Because she's my friend, you're my boyfriend, which means she doesn't get to hug me as much as you want to.

  "Okay, hyung I understood the first part, what did that lad part mean!" Jungkook asked, looking over at Namjoon. "The second part he said 'because she's my friend, she doesn't get to have as much hugs as you do'." Namjoon said. "Awwee, atleast that parts in place." Jungkook said, grabbing my waist and pulling me into a hug where he held me close by my waist. When we finished hugging, we went and sat down with the rest of his group and talked a little, well, they did. I just watched, reacted, and listened. When the bell rang, signalling for us to go to our first classes, I parted ways with Jungkook, him kissing my forhead and both of us walking out seperate ways. I walked into my first period class and saw Jisoo sitting down alone. I walked over to her and saw her sad, looking down as tears stains were brief in her cheeks.

-What's wrong?

I tapped her shoulder and showed her my phone. She quickly wiped then away and grew a smile, not as bright as her natural smile but a smile that shows happiness covering something behind it. "Oh nothing Y/n, don't worry about it. It's nothing, really." She said and I sat down next to her, seeing her look back down at her phone.

-Tell me

  I showed her my phone again and she shook her head with another fake smile. "Trust me Y/n, it's really nothing. I promise you when something is up, I'll let you know, okay?" She asked and I shook my head 'no'. She gave me a confused look.