Chapter 27

Jungkook's POV

It's my fault. He got into this accident. It's my fault if he almost dies. It's my fault he's ending up in this hospital. It's all my fault, I never should've gone to talk to Jackson, Y/n was right. I didn't need to do this, I didn't need to go, I would've been better just getting to go and leave Jackson.

If only I had listened.

"So, Y/n has sustained a major head injury, as well as has a few broken rib cages, he has internal bleeding, he's been losing alot of blood and he has a broken arm." The doctor was speaking to Namjoon, me, and Y/n's Dad. "I just need to get this signed, allowing us to do anything we need to do to help your loved one get better. Its very time consuming right now that we start as soon as-" the doctor couldn't finish before Y/n's Dad took the paper and signed all of them. "Do what you need to do doc." Y/n's Dad said, the doctor bowing and running back into the surgical area.

I went back to go sit down, resting my head against a wall to relax a little. But I couldn't relax. Not after this. Not after causing this. How could I have been so stupid to let Jackson turn me like that so easily. I had my mind set on giving him a piece of my mind, but no he completely changed everything. And instead, I'm the one that got Y/n into this situation. All because of me, Y/n is like this.

3rd Person POV

Now seeing how everyone was gathered around Jungkook and Y/n's Dad, trying to comfort them to the best of their abilities, Y/n's Dad couldnt stand waiting with uncertainty. He stood uo and began to walk. Walking around the hospital to find the surgical rooms where he would be stopped by a few other doctors.

"Sir, you can't go past this limit, it's ristricted from the public." The medical doctor tried to persuade Y/n's Dad but to no avail. "Sorry, I'm a doctor and one of my patients is he re under medical surgery, Im a plastic surgeon from the hospital down the street from here, I'm just wanting to view from the gallery to make sure he's okay." Y/n's Dad said. "Do you have medical ID on you and his medical records on you to prove he's your patient and you're really a doctor?" The doctor asked.

Y/n's Dad fumbled to reach in his pocket to get his medical ID card and reached into his pocket to get his phone and pull up Y/n's medical records he had on file. "Here's my ID, I just need to look for his medical files real quick." He said, giving the doctor his ID and scrolling through his phone.

"You're new here? Says here you got registered as a plastic surgeon doctor a few months ago here in Seoul South Korea." The doctor tired to start a conversation, but Y/n's Dad didnt want to start and conversation, he just wanted to see that his son was doing okay, being in perfectly safe hands and was not dying on him. "Yeah, my son and I just moved here not too long ago. I decided to take up on a medical procedure to help give the voiceless some voices for them to finally talk, this is my patient that volunteered to be my first subject. He's a mute and lived in America all his life until we brought him here to get better medical technology to be able to do the procedures on him, where as in America they don't want the risk to be taken over there and so we moved here for the procedure as I've said." His Dad said, finally finding the file.

"Here's the medical records and files." He gave the doctor his phone for him to quickly scan and looked through, swiping to find that everything he was telling him was true. "As far as I've seen, he's got the same last name as you, you two related?" The doctor asked. This brought back all the memories Y/n's Dad was feeling, all the memories he was trying to hang on too instead of thinking of the worst.

His breathe shook and his lips trembled as he replied "Yes." He shakely replied. The doctor took one last glance at tye doctor infront of him. He was slightly shaking, his head was down and he could see the many stained tears that were left on his cheeks. He took a deep breathe before giving back his phone and ID to the doctor infront of him and replied, "Hes two doors down, but I'll say you're only allowed in the gallery. You know no relatives in a procedure with their loved ones." The doctor said and walked off to his surgery that he was now late for.