Chapter 24

Narrators POV

The rest of the day went on. Their English teacher was going to give Y/n alone the prize for best love poetry written on Valentine's Day, but Y/n insisted that the teacher doesn't award him after all the hard work Namjoon had went through to really emphasize his feelings for Jin. So the teacher later complied and gave both the tickets to the up coming school even where both couple could do practically whatever they wanted.

Jin was really excited and happy about Namjoon, but Namjoon refused to read his letter to Jin yet alone show it to Jin for him to read to himself. Namjoon had insisted on leaving the suspense of finding out what the words were until the future when it would become.more important for them to find Namjoons real feelings for Jin.

Jimin, Jin, and Hoseok would all be taking Y/n on a surprise trip to the mall to get some outfits for their upcoming prom event that was right around the corner.

Jackson was on his own seperate journey to win back Jungkook some how, but little did he know of what Jungkook had planned for Y/n, but still vis versa for Jungkook.

Today

Y/n's POV

Staying here in school was such a drag. Everyday was just another day to say hello to a soon to be yesterday, but none the less, with every yesterday I get by is another day I get to spend with Jungkook. He is such an amazing person.

I can tell he's having issues with this new Jackson guy coming around to help them all start up this kpop group, but I can see it's taking a toll on Jungkook, emotionally, and now it's beginning to show a little in his efforts when practicing.

Currently we were in a dance studio that Jackson had lent the boys, and while they were learning other dance routines and warm ups, I was sitting in a corner by everyones backpacks, just watching them all practice. And I couldn't deny, Jungkook looked a little hot. And when I mean hot, I don't mean like hot as in weather, but I mean the hottness he's making the weather. Like the way the small patches of sweat show the small bit of skin on his body through his white practice shirt.

The way his abs would show because he would be dancing and his shirt couldn't catch up with his body and his abs might skip here and there thanks to the shirt. I would be lying to say I didn't admire Jungkook's physical features, but it makes me worried about the future. Like, as in, what could happen further if we took our relationship to another level; so to speak.

We've held hands occasionally, and we always cuddle, hangout together, stay together, kiss eachother here and there, even though we do more kissing at home. But like, what if we were to go further than that. More touchy stuff. His physical features would obviously be a sigh to see, but what is it like if his hands were all over me, and we were both sweaty together.

What if we were both out of breathe like he was right now, what if his member was- "Jagyia? You alright? You look really red right now." Jungkook said, waving his hand infront of me and catching my attention, bringing me out of my thoughts once again.

I looked up to see Jungkook's slightly wet hair sticking to his forehead, his chest going in and out breathe his heavy breathing, and his~ Jungkook's sweaty body rubbing against your own as he enveloped his arms around you from behind, thrusting again to earn a more satisfying moan from- "Y/n, you okay?? You look like your spacing out alot." Jungkook asked.

I quickly shook my head with a 'yes' to really get my mind out of those dirty thoughts. "What're you thinking about?" Jungkook asked me, sliding down the wall, reaching to my level. ~ He sat there, wet from what we've been doing for hours. But still hungry for more, and needed more. I was hungry for more. I needed more.