Chapter 26

Jungkook's POV
    During the party

  While we entered, I could see the face Jackson was making towards me. Almost like he was trying to seduce me or something. But I wasn't going to let him have me, I was going to give him every inch of me that hated him and wanted him dead.

  I was going to stick by Y/n's side before I looked next to me and saw he was already running off with one of his friends, Rosé. I just decided to hangout with Namjoon instead, keep a close eye on Y/n from a distance and make sure Jackson didnt do anything.

  "Hello, I'm Bang Chan, and you guys are?" The person named Bang Chan introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Namjoon, trainee leader." Namjoon replied. "Im Jungkook, trainee with Namjoon." I replied. "Wow, two trainees. Is everyone in here a trainee?" Chan asked before we all giggled together.

  I made sure to poke my head up to see Y/n talking with Rosé and Baekhyun, all of them introducing their friends to him.

  "So, what kind of group you guys looking to make?" Chan asked us. "Well, we're looking for a good combination of rap and pop, what about you?" Namjoon asked. "We're looking more so into the same kind, hell, everyone in here is to be honest." Chan said.

  I wanted to laugh at him, his accent was really heavy and it made him sound so smart and funny at the same time. But as if one wasn't enough, in came another one, only this one's voice was WAYYY deeper.

  "Hey Chan, who'd you meet here?" The deep voiced Australian asked. "This is Namjoon, leader trainee, and this is Jungkook, the one Jackson was telling us about remember?" Chan whispered the last part to this other person which really caught my attention. "This is my mate, Felix, were both from Australia so, it's why you here us with accents." Chan explained.

  We greeted eachother and began talking but the thing they mentioned earlier was sticking to me really badly. Why did he whisper about what Jackson told them about me? Is Jackson spreading shit about me or something? What if he's using these people to get to me and something like that. Maybe O should go talk to Jackson about it and set him straight?

  My thoughts were all over the place, it wasn't until I noticed Namjoons hands waving infront if my face that I knocked back into reality. "Jungkook, you good?" Namjoon asked. I shook my head and whispered to him, "I got to go somewhere real quick, be right back." And from there I walked off.

  When I was walking, I looked up to see Jackson looking down at the crowd from his stairs, but most importantly, he kept his eyes on me with that disgusting smile he was trying to charm me with.

  I made my way over to the stairs and began walking up them, not minding the music that was blasting or the lights that were flashing everywhere. Just as I was walking up, I looked to see Jackson walking into the hallway. He's probabaly thinking I'm going to run back to him again and beg him to take me back huh? Not this time. My mind was set straight.

  I walked down the hall, the doors either banging with sex or moans from different idols, majority were males but some I could here were also females. As I made my way down the hall I looked to see one door open. But the lights were off. I slowly creeked the door open to see no one in the room at first, but then again, the lights were off. 

  When I entered the door closed and I heard his voice. "Let's turn some lights on so I can see what I'm gonna be having tonight." Jackson's voice said, filling the room. And just like that, the lights flew on. I could hear his foot steps come up to me from behind but I didn't move, I didn't even want to see him. I could feel his breathe on my back, making my hairs stand up. "Maybe you should look at me so I can get a clear view babe." Jackson whispered next to my ear.