n2

George walks out of the way letting Tubbo, Tommy come to me. My arm had gotten into shock and I coudunt feel it by the time we had gotten to the black gates of l'Manburg.

When we enter, all of the citizens in our separate country from the Dream smp were awake and wondering what all the yelling was about.

"Gacie, your arm! Hold it up higher like this," Fundy runs up to me and grabs my arm and puts it straight forward. "It will slow down the blood." My other arm wrapped around Tommy's neck, it didnt hurt as much anymore but I felt dizzy.

I straighten my arm out in front of me and Tubbo walks over to Wilbur and all the other l'Manburgians watching our arrival placed around a fire in front of the hot dog van.

"We shouldn't even be having to worry about your arm right now" Tommy says, he sounded very disappointed in himself. "I'm really sorry Gracie, this is my fault, I should have just stayed like Will told us to, you wouldn't of gotten hurt. And I'm sorry Dream is such a dick. Like,      Gracie-Pooh? And I thought the Gracie-Boo-Boo nickname was bad! What the hell is wrong with him, ohhhhhh if I could've gotten my hands on him...

Fundy and I just listen to Tommy ramble, we had learned over the years to just let him do his own thing until he got over it.

He suddenly stops going off when we see Wilbur and Tubbo walking up to us. Tubbo looked slightly slouched and sad where as Wilbur looked stressed and annoyed.

Tommy was definitely nervous that he needed to face Will and tell him what happened. I was too. I knew it was me just over thinking but I had lost so many people in my life because I've been dumb and reckless. I had thought of Wilbur as a father since I was 17 and and I dint want to lose him. Again, I know I'm just over thinking this, it happens every time I get in trouble but there always this little voice at the back of my head, telling me that all of the worst scenarios are going to happen.

"Are you guys okay? What happened? Gracie! Your arm!" He moves Fundy a bit to the side and grabs it to carefully inspect it.

"It should get better with a healing poyion. I have an extra one." Fundy stated.

"Okay, later you could give her one, okay? Then find foods with a lot of sugar."

Fundy nods in response.

"What happened."  His stone got very serious.

"I'm sorry Will, I just couldn't sleep so then I went to go wake up Tommy and Tubbo-" I try to take the blame. I don't make eye contact tho, instead looking at my dirty shoes. I've never been able to lie and look at someone in the yes. 

He looks at Tommy "You look down when you lie. Tommy what happened." Repeating himself.

"W-well haha, Tubbos and I... You know, we wanted to go for a walk... and then we invited Gracie and she cameeeeee but then... Ha, you'll find this funny but um, Dream stopped us, but don't worry that's all he did to us... "Looking at Gracie "nothing else uhm, pain wise? Hahaha, anyways... he kinda wants to start a war? (Imagine Tommy saying that but his voice casually getting higher).

"So your telling me... you snuck out after I specifically told you that you couldn't for the next while because Dream threatened to kill anyone from l'Manburg on his grounds, Gracie got hurt AND you started a war?"

"Yeahhhhh, he wants white flags anytime within this week or else... yeahhhh." Tommy says awkwardly. Nice going Tommy. Really -_-

"Fundy go stitch up Gracie," he grabs my arm inspecting it again. "Be carful tho. It's very deep" Fundy was sort of like the medic of l'Manburg. 

He looks at me, gesturing to follow him. I look back at Tubbo and Tommy who were probably about to get in trouble.

"It's my fault Will,  I should have convinced them to stay, I shouldn't even gone. It's my fault, don't get them in trouble." I say before going with Fundy.

"I don't care what the story is, you will all be getting an equal punishment." He turns back to the camp fire with a disappointed look on his face shaking his  head. Tommy and Tubbo stand at the gates of l'Manburg and looks at each other not knowing whether or not to follow Will. I make my way towards Fundy trying to walk straight but end up walking in a wiggly line from dizziness.

For the small amount of people reading this probably eventually 3 or 4 people, ik this paragraph is short, it's really late rn and I have online school in less then 4 hours so imp gonna try to get some sleep haha. I will most likely be posting another part tomorrow to make up for this short one. Also to that person who voted on my story, TYSM. You gave me the motivation to write this even tho it's short

Ty for reading, have a great day/night and make sur to have some water! Stay safe!

YALL IT'S ME FROM LIKE 2 AND A HALF MONTH LATER AN WOWOWOWOWOOW. WE ARE AT 575 VIEWS! THATS CRAZY AND I NEVER EXPECTED TO GET HERE SO TYSM EVERYONE!