n28- its been a while

I know been a while :/ 

I slowly make my trail over to the bush. It feels long, like it's happening in slow motion.

Shit.

I look over the bush to find Quackity sitting there, staring wide-eyed at me. How was he not expecting to not get caught by making all that noise.

He looked terrified as well  "It's been a while." He said with a somewhat shaky tone laxed with false confidence. I quickly backed away from him, stumbling over my own feet  little bit. I could really use Dream right now. He could help me in this situation.

"There is always three sides to anything." Dream said. It had been the first 3 months of being with Dream and they were sitting outside in the field. They rarely did this, but when they did-- just relaxing and watching the sun set-- Gracie liked to imagine that it was Fundy sitting next to her instead of Dream. She knows Fundy is a bad person, Dream told her so and there's no reason for Dream to lie, they're friends. But it was still nice to think about life before the war. Imagine it's not over. "The right and the right." Dream continued. "There's always two sides of a story--equally valid ones in one way or another, but both different enough to cause fights and chaos."

"And the third?"

"The wrong one."

Quackity was the wrong one. 

She was sure of that.

Quackity still wore the same beany, though now his hair looks a lot longer, I wonder if Schlatt ever let him cut it. Is he still with Schatt? 

He stood up and accepted his fate of beeing caught and started walking out of the bushes, towards me. I back up more and he keeps pushing forwards.

My breathing started picking up. I couldn't look away from him. He was the same person that I would be forced to fight with almost daily, helped Schlatt burn down that village. The same guy that forced me to kill that person. He was standing in front of me right now!

He kept stepping to get closer to me. My sight started getting blurry and a tear started sliding down my face. Still breathing heavily, I grab the collar of his shirt of his shirt and punch him in the face.

Oops. Okay, so maybe I panicked a little, but what was I supposed to do?

No one seemed to be around at the moment and there was only one place that I knew I could go to... err. Maybe. I would've a while ago, I don't know if I should now. This is the kind of stuff Dream figured out.

My options are slim anyways, Fundy it is.

I grab one of Quackity's arms and wrap it around the back of my neck. 

When I woke up this morning, I was not expecting to have a day like this. Not that waking up to Wilbur singing that same fucking song from so long ago but knocking out THE Quackity, the one that I have lived in fear of meeting again for such a long time, who I am now bringing to Fundy, my old best friend, my old family, to fix him up.

What the hell.

If Dream were here, he could help me.

—-

I walk up to Fundys tower house and sigh. Was I really about to do this? I knocked on the door. Looks like I am, and waited with Quackity's one arm hanging around his shoulder and the other on his waist.