n9

"Please? Just one month?"

"Fine. Deal."

—— The next morning —

The sun shining through the white stained glass woke me up.

I rolled over so it was my back facing the window and not my face. Memories of last night came flooding through my head.

Well now I definitely won't be able to fall back to sleep.

Last night was pretty problematic. After walking back to the house with Fundy it was probably 1 or 2 am. Wilbur wasn't worried, Fundy said that he had been out later before.

Fundy went straight to bed. I wasn't tired so I just went up to 'my' bedroom and lied down. Memories of Schlatt came through my head which made me cry. I kept on asking myself if Fundy was right.

Was Schlatt mentally 'abusing' me? Did he treat me poorly? Should I stay here?

I also had thought like this. I should go back to Schlatt before he comes looking for me. Is Quackity alright? Was it a bad thing to leave him? Quackity and I weren't friends but still, leaving him to just Schlatt all alone seemed like it would be pretty chaotic. They did get along well tho...

All of that confused my head and gave me a mental breakdown. I was crying into my pillow, trying not to wake anyone up, wondering if I should go back to Schlatt or not. On top of that, after I finished crying, it was probably 3am, I started getting flashbacks in that girl. Then that led to EVEN MORE crying. I knew Wilbur and Fundy told me not to blame myself but who else's fault was it? Schlatt didn't kill her. Quackity didnt. I did. I was the one tagt stabed her.

I probably fell asleep by 4:30.

Now i'm sitting at the edge of the bed with my feet hanging down. It was 9:03.

I wonder if these people have bread.

I got out of bed and noticed a pile of clothes on the desk. They were probably for me because I didn't have any spare clothing.

I look at the clothes and it's a

Walking down the circle stairs I see a masked man, not the one like Fundys though, it had a creppy smiley face on it. The person was wearing a lime green sweater and he was standing at the door like he had been here for a while but was deciding to leave. He had long legs and long arms. Very tall but a bit shorter then Wilbur.

We made eye contact even though his masks was covering his face, I could tell we were.

"Ohhh, so you're Gracie?" The man spoke.

"Yes? Who are you."

"Dream."

Oh shit, it was that scary guy Wilbur was talking about.

"Gracie, come speak outside with me." He basically demanded.

I look over to Wilbur for reassurance and he nods.

Dream walks out and I follow him.

"How many members have you met?"