n16

"Gracie! Gracie wake up! Hurry!" Wilbur woke me up worriedly.

I jump out of fear and sit up.

"What? What is it?"

"Hurry and get dressed. Do you need anything from your house?" He ignored my question and spitted out quickly.

"Um, my armor and weapons I guess?"

"Ok in the chest by the door?"

"Yea.."

"Ok." He runs out my room.

What was happening? I look to the clock. I remember Wilbur saying that we s had until 12 before we would have our final negotiation with Dream. It's only 8:23 right now. Why was he in such a rush?

Now I start to worry. What if someone got hurt or something? What if last night, Eret got taken by the Dream Team? What if they started fighting now?

I couldn't think straight.

I get out of bed and put on my l'Manburg uniform.

I quickly run out the door and look around to see if anyone was near me to ask what was happening.

"I swear to god- I will fuck that shit head's face up so bad when I see him." I heard a loud voice of Tommy's from just outside the gate.

Outside the gate?

I follow the voice that slowly got louder as there were more complaints.

I cautiously step outside the gate. I havent been out in over a week.

"They blew up my fucking house Tubbo!"

"I know, and it was a shitty thing  to do! But don't get yourself into shit before it starts." Tubbo argued with Tommy.

"Tommy? Tubbo? What happened?" I say running up to them. 

"Dream and his fucking goons blew up my house!" Tommy yelled in his high pitch swirl voice.

"What? Really?"

"Well clearly. Look at it!"

"Ohhhh. Is this why Wilbur woke me up so panicky?"

"Probably. Where is Wilbur, by the way?" Tubbo asked.

"Um, he said he was at my house getting all my stuff. I slept in his house last night and he woke me up in a panic this morning telling me to get up and ready quickly."

"Ohhh. Okay. Any idea when he'll be back?"

"Probably a few minutes."

"Okay. What should we do while we-"

"Wait Tubbo, sh." I say looking around cautiously.

He doesn't respond and steps closer to Tommy.

Tommy looks at me skeptically.

"Okay, guys. Let's go to the van." I whisper looking around one more time. I swore I had seen something running around at the back of my eye.

They nod and follow me on my way to the van.

We wait for Wilbur impatiently and then, he finally walks through the door, placing down all of my stuff on the table.

"Gracie, go put all your stuff in a chest for now, we need to meet everyone in here so go find everyone. Bring a weapon just incase someone tries to jump you. Stay together."

"Okay." I say and Tommy and Tubbo nod.

We walk out leaving Wilbur to do whatever he's planning on doing and we go look for Fundy first.