n23

Green is a shit color

//This chapter is basically about how it was going with being locked up by dream and after a while, adjusting to everything//

tw: yelling, starvation (not in a ed kind of way, just doesn't trust what's inside the food + discussed by the people giving it)

Also when there is underlined wording like this, it means that they're exaggerating what they are saying

(I'm not gonna check for writing mistakes so if something doesn't make sense, try to imagine it so that it did make sense.)

——————————-
(~start off with Gracie pov~)
—-
*BUZZZZZ*

I woke up to a loud buzzing noise, signaling that someone was coming in through the door.

I was still in the same position as I was last night, worried, all alone, handcuffed and I haven't had any food.

I roll around to face the door that had just opened and to my surprise, it was Eret.

Wow. What a lovely visit this is gonna be.
I thought sarcastically.

"Hey..."

"Hey." I didn't want to talk with him. I didn't want look at him. I didn't want to be anywhere near him.

"Soooo. How are you?" He said trying starting a conversation, still standing at the door frame.

"Why do you care." I said calmly but still trying to sound harsh.

"Look. I get that you're angry with me but-"

"Angry? You think i'm just angry at you?! You killed all of my friends! I watched them die! You killed the only family you ever had. The ones that actually took you in. And for what? What could you have possibly given to do that?! They only have 2 more beause of you, after that, they're gone forever."

——-Flashback to when Eret joined the smp (2 years before Gracie joined it)——-
(Wilburs POV)

Fundy and I were on our way to our family, like we would every Monday. First, we had to leave the smp, then we go through the forest, then into the snowy biome.

We were about half way through the forest.

"Dad..."

I heard Fundy start with a worried voice.

"What is it son?"

"Did you hear that..?"

"Hear what-" I was interrupted to a stick cracking in the distance.

Was someone watching us?

I quickly turned around to see a tall man stumble out from behind a tree, almost like he had been pushed but didn't know by what.

"What the-" He yelled talking onto the ground, then quickly stood back up looking behind the tree he was using to hide. Nothing was there.

I pushed Fundy behind me protectively and looked at the weird man.

He has a straight posture and was just a bit shorter then me, not by much though. He looked really confused.

"Oh- I um, hi?" He said.