n19

Heh, yall. I'm gonna start giving these chapter names.

And before this starts, im just gonna let you know that to read over and check everything so if something doesn't make sense yes it does.

n19: The betrayal and battle to the death

"Guys, I have, uhh. A secret weapon that I um, that I want to bring you guys to."

"Huh?" We all stood there confused.

"Yeah, apparently, Eret has been making a 'secret weapon' for us." Wilbur put his hand on Eret's shoulder.

Eret looked at the ground, unable to look at any of us in the eyes.

Why couldn't he look at us? This doesn't feel right. Why is he acting weird. There is definitely something going on.

"Yeah guys, follow me ad ill bring you too it." He smiled.

He started walking off with everyone following behind, exited to see what he wanted to show us except for Fundy and I.

After everyone was a little further ahead, we started following them.

We both pretty much felt the same way about Eret, everyone else loved him tho, so there was nothing we could do about his suspicious behavior.

"Did you see the way he was just bluntly staring at the ground?" Fundy snarled quietly, making sure no one could hear us even though we were a good distance behind.

"I know! It doesn't feel right at all. And like, why didn't he tell us about his 'surprise' thing before?" I whisper back.

"I don't know. This all feels just too- I don't know, too fortunate to be happening. You know? Like the strongest poeple that we have ever been up against, the poeple that outnumber us by a lot, the ones with the full enchanted netherite armor were the ones that we beat 2 times in a row? We, as in, the people with only iron and diamond armor, barley half the people as them fighting and higher ranking and skill level then most of us combined." He said exaggerating some of the words. "And now, Eret has a surprise? It all seems like just too much of a coincidence."

"Yeah, that makes perfect sense. Also, have you noticed that the only person here in enchanted netherite is Eret?" 

Fundy looks over at me, slowing down his walking pace.

"You don't think that he..."

"I don't know. I don't wanna accuse him of anything but, its a possibility." I answering his question.

"Hey, are you guys coming!?" Wilbur yelled back at Fundy and us who had completeley stoped waklingn and just looking at each other dead in the eyes.

"Guy?" He asked again. We didn't move. "Umm, okay. All  of you, go ahead. We will catch up" (Referring to Gracie and Fundy when he said we.) 

He comes slightly jogging to me and Fundy.

Should we tell him what we think?

Would he deny it?

Would he get angry about it?

Scenarios and possibility of what could happen if we told Wilbur that we thought one of his best friends could be possibly working with the enemies, leading me to the conclusion of not telling him.