n27

This one is rly short but there should be another chapter very soon. I'm already working on it.

—-
Start from last chapter

Wilbur POV
—-

"Alright, umm. Il give you time to wake up then you can come downstairs and we can talk, okay?" I walk out of the room.

God I used to be so good at this.

Ever since Fundy moved out, I haven't really talked to him. It's not like I really ever talked to him before though, we were always in arguments over something or another.

I should probably check up on Fundy soon. I don't know how he's been handling the news about Gracie. Especially after all this time of not seeing her, the restless nights of planning her return, all the lost hope from Dream denying every deal we've attempted to make to get her back and she doesn't want to stay here.

I get why she doesn't, Dream is a lying manipulative bitch who has probably told her a load of untrue shit but Fundy doesn't look at anyone in that way. Including Dream. No matter what, he always looks for the best in people. That's why he'll be so brought down to know that Gracie doesn't 'like' him anymore.

I was sitting at the kitchen table, waiting for Gracie to come down- If Gracie would come down
If she didn't, it would make complete sense. I honestly wouldn't if I were in her situation.

I wait a bit longer and thenI greats small cough to get my attention. To my surprise, there she is, standing hesitantly at the bottom of the stairs.

Dream must have been training her. There's no way that she could've been that quiet without the help of an expert. I wonder what happened when she was with Dream.

"Oh Gracie. You can come sit down if you want." I offered.

"No.. I'm fine here."

—-
no ones POV
—-
"No. I'm fine here." There was no way in hell she was about to go anywhere near him.

"Alright then." He pauses. "I wanted to talk to you about.. well, everything but i'm not quite sure if you want to anymore.."

"I don't want to talk with you. I want Dream. I want to see him."

He sighs. "About that." He looked down, somewhat guilty. "He, uh. I don't know how to put this lightly. He um, doesn't wish to, and I quote 'associate with you'" He puts his fingers in bunny ear positions and scrunches them up and down. "For the time being."

"What do you mean."

"Well, uh, a while after you, ya know, passed out, he came to l'Manburg and requested that you kept your distance from him until further notice." He paused in between his words, probably thinking of the right way to say it.

Gracie thought to herself a little.

Is this a lie?
He has lied before.
Maybe, for some reason he doesn't want me going to Dream?
He can't just keep me here forever.
Why isn't Dream here to help me.
It's not like he couldn't take Wilbur in a fight.
Hell, he could take all of l'Manburg in a fight at the same time.
I miss him so much.

"I want to see Dream." She ignored his reasoning.

"While were on the topic of Dream, what did he say to you while you where.., where ever you were?" Now it's his turn to ignore her statement.

"I'm leaving." She swiftly walks to the door.

"Be careful, don't get hurt. Or lost." Wilbur sighs.
He wasn't about to keep her in the house if she didn't want to stay here. The only thing he can do is hope that she'll eventually trust him enough to be able to talk about what happened with him.

Without responding, Gracie slams the door behind her as she walks off.

She started mindlessly walking out of the gates of l'Manburg, a little pissed off at her encounter with Wilbur.

He lies.
Why would he lie to me.
Why doesn't he want me to see Dream?
He should at least tell me where he is and not make up some whole lie about him not wanting to see me.
Although, there might be a possibility that he doesn't.
Our 'argument' back at the trade yesterday did end with me eventually falling unconscious..
Nahh, it's fine. We're friends.
Friends forgive each other.

As I was walking down the path, near Tommys house, I feel eyes on me.

I instantly stop and turn around, getting ready to take out my sword if I have to.

"Hello?" I shout.

I hear no response but there is hear rustling noises behind a big bush.

I quietly walk over to the bush. "Hello?" I say again with a confused voice.

Again. No response. I get close to the bush and look over it.

Oh shit.