n26

-
Long Time huh
-
tw;panic attack, kinda suicidal thoughts, fainting, intrusive thoughts
-
There will be a summary at the end of these trigger you
-
I would suggest re-reading the dream from chapter 14, there will be a lot of references and stuff from there. 
Also, re-read a the first little bit of chapter 7.
-
———-
We were all standing in a stone building, it kinda looked like some sort of white house, just a lot smaller.

I was standing against one of the walls, Wilbur was leaning against a table in the middle. Fundy to the right, Tommy to the left. Tommy was sat on top the table with his legs crossed. Tubbo was beside him also sitting on the table but with his legs hanging down.

I could tell that they went for a camear van kinda design with the inside of this building, it was a small room with a table in the middle and a few ledges on the wall where brewing stands sat on. Behind them, there were white glass pans.

We all stood in silence. No one daring to say a word after realizing I wasn't as happy to see them as they though I would be but eventually, somebody had to break the quiet.

"So, good friends with Dream huh?" Wilbur laughed awkwardly trying to lighten the mood.

No one responded.

"There's some new people in l'Manburg..." I spoke, ignoring Wilbur.

"Yeah, we got finally got Thunder and a new few people that moved here a while ago. They've been waiting to meet you."

"Hm."

They haven't actually missed you.
Why would they miss you?
They left you for a reason.
They all hate you.
They would rather you dead.
You should be dead.
Dream hates you as well now so you might as well be.

"There uh- there's a guys that looked familiar that was standing with you guys... the guy with black hair?"
Ignore the thoughts, ignore the thoughts....

"Oh yeah! Big Q, he's a really cool guy!" Tubbo chipped in. "I don't know how you would know him though?"

Remembering the sick feeling that I got from just looking at him gave me shivers.

"I looked over to him and he was really pale when he saw you. He also ran off somewhere when Dream finally let you go. Dream, Dream is such a bastard eh? Like who the fuck does he think he is to just do that to you and then pussy out and pearl away. What a dick. This is why I hate men."

"What did you say his baby was?" I asked everyone.

"His nickname is big Q but his real name is Quackity." Fundy said after being quiet the whole time.

No. No no no no no.
No.
It can't actually be him.
I left him a long time ago.
He isn't here.
That couldn't of been him.
How did he even find me?

"Gracie? Are you alright?"
I look up to see a very concerned Fundy in front of me.

"How- how did he find me." I knew I was looking Fundy in the eyes but I couldn't see him. It's weird and scary. My vision was flashing between blurry, black and normal witching second and I didn't understand anything.
It felt like stuff was clawing at my throat. I couldn't breathe.

What is happening?!
Where am I?

"Gracie?!" The same worried voice yelled again. "It's okay, it's okay! Please focus on your breathing."