n11

About 2 weeks after the chapter you just read.

-She has one more week to decide weather or not she wants to officially join the smp.

-She has taken a break from training but wants to go back to it soon.

-Gracie is now very comfortable in the house that she's in with everybody (Fundy, Tommy and Wilbur)

-Gracie's voice doesn't have a lot of expression in it for most of the time.

-Gracie gets nightmares every night. Sometimes it's about Schlatt and Quackity, sometimes its about her dad, sometimes its about the girl that she stabbed and sometimes its about her brother.

-She misses Schlatt.

-Still has a weird obsession with bread.

-She feels really guilty about killing the girl but only worries and cries about it at night.

-Wants to tell Tommy what really happened but she's too scared.

Her and Sapnap haven't spoken.

-Her and Fundy are slowly becoming best friends.

-Fundy is starting to teach Gracie about flowers

-Wilbur wants to get Gracie, Fundy and Tommy to build their own houses.

-Wilbur knew everyone from Tommy's village.

-Tommy is claustrophobic -when you don't like small spaces- so when he notices that people are getting too close to him, he pulls Tommy into another room (that's what happened last chapter)

-Tommy still doesn't now what happened with the fire but doesn't bother asking and much like Gracie, only cries about it at night.

-Tommy likes hanging out with Gracie a lot more then he does with Fundy.

-Tommy is moved in with Wilbur.

-Tommy used to visit a lot so he already has a bed room at Wilbur's house.

—————

Unlike most mornings where I would wake up from the sun shining through the curtains of my new unofficial room, I wake up from Wilbur yelling at Tommy.

"PUT AWAY UDHDHCJS DISHES! IDUWNKXIDLWH ANNOYING! JEJDUDJDBDH IRRESPONSIBLE !" -Wilbur

"IFJDUDNHS STUPID! JSJDUSONFOEN FUCK YOU! HJEHDKDNJC CLEANING!"-Tommy

That was all I could hear. From the sounds of it, Tommy didn't clean his dishes or something.

And I was planning on sleeping in this morning, thanks guys. I lie in my bed and try to adjust to the light.

Great. Another morning without Quackity waking me up to go and train.

I miss it.

I miss him.

I force myself out of my bed and walk up to my dresser with a pile of new clothes on it. I grab a pair of short and a pink colored sweater. Something about that color makes me feel safe.