n3

T/W Just before this starts, I think there might be a triggering scene, it's about abuse, a dad hits his child. The dad is also drinking.  

Also, if you are currently experiencing some kind of abuse don't feel ashamed, please reach out for help! Tell a trusted person or go to the police! Do what ever will keep you safe. 

Also I would just like to point out that everyone is equal in this story. Racisms doesn't exist, sexism doesn't exist and everybody is just as strong as one another. The difference in height is just chance, no one cares if you have a slower or faster metabolism, people who are lgbtq+ is just an ordinary person, etc.

(I don't care about any of those but I know some people do. I just wanted to make it clear that everything in the story is like that.)

*Took place in the hto van*

"This is gonna hurt really bad for a couple of seconds, then it will go away. Just hold still okay?" Fundy walks up with a pinkish red potion in his hand. 

"Awake??" I ask coming off a bit more harsher then I intended to.

"Yes, I know. It's gonna hurt a little but it shouldn't be that bad. Just try not to move okay?" He was lying, it definitely hurt that bad.

I pull my arm out of his hand, not sure if I want to be awake during to work of a potion. They say that it could be quite panful. 

He rest his hand open, waiting for whenever i'm ready. 

"How long will it hurt for?"  I ask.

"It should hurt for about 10 seconds but then it will start going away."

I breather in and out. I cautiously pull my bloody arm out and Fundy dabs it with a damp cloth, making sure the liquid would be able to go straight onto the new cut.

Slowly, he pours the liquid onto my arm with painful yells coming along with it.

After a few seconds holding my first in knuckles to the point where they start to get white, the pain lowly start to go away.

"Holly shit Fundy." I say in a cracky voice.

"Yeahh, sorry. It feels better tho right?

"I mean yes but like, oh my god, that really fucking hurt."

"But it doesnt anymore and that is good."

"Sure."

He walks away ignoring how much pain I had just went through and grabs a first aid kit on topof a shelf.

 "So what was it like with Dream?" He pulls my arm back out again and grabs stiches.

"Honestly terrifying. I really wasn't expecting anything to happen at all if he caught us, maybe just a warning or something. Before we started l'Manburg, it wasn't like we were liked each other or anything, just seeing each other ever so often, him and his friends would make up silly nick names for me and I was okay with that, I guess but, I don't know. I just wasn't expecting it. You know?"

"Not really but-"

"Ow!" I accidentally interrupt him as he starts plunging the needle into my skin.

"Sorry."

"It's fine. Well, I haven't spoken to you in a while, how have you been?" I say trying to keep a conversation going.