n6

Run.

Run.

RUN.

LISTEN TO ME AND RUN.

I hit Schlatts arm.

"Fuck, what's that for?"

He let go of the knife on my back.

I run.

I run.

I run.

I run.

I run.

()()()()()()()()()()()()

"Quackity, go after her" I've never heard Schlatts voice like that. It was inpatient and annoyed.

Run faster.

They're gonna make you do it again.

Run.

"Gracie stop!" Quackity wasn't far behind me.

Why didn't he try to stop Schlatt?

Why did he let it all happen?

Why did he encourage Schlatt to do it?

Why did he push the woman to the ground?

Did he enjoy it?

Watching others suffer?

"Gracie!" The more he yelled my name the faster I ran.

There's no going back now. Who knew what Schlatt would do if I went back. He might even kill me. He started the fire. He made me kill someone. There's no reason for why he wouldn't.

I saw a forest in the distance. I could try to lose him in there.

I take a sudden turn in the direction I was running in and start sprinting for the forest. This managed to get Quackity a littler further away from me.

My adrenaline was pumping from the life that I just stole. It was probably the only thing keeping me faster then Quackity. He was always a father runner.

I entered the forest and a lot the light started disappearing. It was a much darker but more memorable scene. I could still see the sun beaming through the trees perfectly. It felt like a movie. Everything felt like it was is slow motion but happening at a very quick pace at the same time. The sun setting at the perfect time. Some sort of cool running scene. Except for now, it was real life and it wasn't cool. It was fucked yo yo say the least.

The branches off of the trees were leaving scratches all over my body. It hurt. It hurt a lot but I can't let this slow me down.  I tried to cut the branches off with the sword that I had from Schlatt but every time I saw it, it made my eyes shut immediately and that just caused more scratches. I couldn't look at it. Even if it was for my own protection. It reminded me of her. Even if I wasn't looking at it while I was using it. I couldn't bare the thought that I was using the weapon that took someone's life for my own safety.

The adrenaline was running out. I started getting tired and out of breath. My speed slowed down a bit but I kept running. My breathing was getting heavier and heavier. One thing that Schlatt had not taught me how to do yet was maintained my endurance. He focused more on combat because that's what I was good at. Like I said, Quackity, on the other hand. He was really good at running.

Quackity was probably running at a good and steady pace. He would catch up to me if I kept on running because of how much my speed had slowed down. I had to hide.

Before I get the chance to slow down and look around for a hiding spot, I trip and fall over a branch and bang my head on a rock.

I push myself up slowly and feel around my head where I hit it. There was bump and I could feel liquid on my hands. I decide not to look at it to make sure it was blood. I've never liked the sight of blood. Especially now that my brain assigned blood with that woman that I plunged my sword into.

I had to keep moving. I had to find a hiding spot or else I would definitely get caught.

My head was spinning and I felt really dizzy. I look around and see a tree that's a lot thicker then the others.

My plan was to go hide behind it. While I made my way to the tree, my legs collapse underneath me. I lost my balance.

No

No

NO

GET UP

HE'S GONNA COME LOOKING FOR YOU

YOU HAVE TO GET UP

PLEASE

KEEP RUNNING

My head was telling to do the right thing. Schlatt could come looking for me if Quackity didn't find me. What would happen then? What would he do to me? Nothing good.

The more I screamed at myself to get up and move the harder it was so, I just laid there on the ground. 

The sun was setting. It looked so peaceful.  I got to watch it one last time.

In a matter of 30 minutes or screaming, running, blood pools, scratches and a hit in the head with a rock, the sky went from a bright blue and yellow to a pretty purple and orange. I could see the sun slowly going down more and more through the small holes in the trees.

My eyes slowly shut to the peaceful sunset.

"Was this it?" Was my last thought before letting my body go into rest, possibly forever.

Hey hey y'all

I'm working on the next chapter rn because this one was short. It will probably be uploaded tomorrow some time.

THANK YOU FOR 102 VIEWS! THATS CRAZY. YALL ARE CRAZY

885 words