n1

Hola! 

Basically, this book is about the Dream Smp role play and their characters. Some of the same logic applies like the inventory, chest, building, crafting, etc. Then there are things that are more realistic like sleeping at night, meals, pain tolerance, mobs (they are just more rare and harder to fight off), etc.

 Unless I specify otherwise, all of the characters will have the same personality as the ones on their streams.

I am also open to suggestions.

This is my fist book that i've ever written so it might be a little bad.

I hope that you enjoy :)

"Gracie? You awake?" A man tall man standing over me whispered.

The first thing you get to wake up to is the blonde child's face close up to yours, looking you in the eyes to see if you've woken up.

"Well I am now." You sounded tired and grumpy, "What do you want Tommy." "How did you even get in my house? I locked the doors." I wasn't surprised he got in, it wasn't the first time he's begged me to go out and see somewhere in the middle of the night.

"Tubbo and I were just going to sneak out and we wanted to see if you wanted to come" He said enthusiastically, completely ignoring my questions.

"To where" You pushed yourself up with your feet hanging off your bed.

"The SMP"

"Tommy... You know we cant-"

"No.. no, I know but, not like  that. Just walking around" He tried to reason knowing were not supposed to go there.

After a short while of thinking, I come to the conclusion that he would probably go anyways. "If I stay here will you guys would end up going alone?"

"Yup" He says with a smirk. How does this bratty little kid always end up getting his way.

"Give me 5 minutes."

Tommy quickly ran out of your bedroom, a few seconds later you hear the front door opening and closing.

You could hear quiet cheering from Tommy and who you assumed to be Tubbo outside your house.

"Well. No going back now. Its better to go with them then allow them to go alone and possibly get stopped by a member of the smp. Besides, its been pretty tense here in l'Manburg ever since war was declared and Wilbur hasnt let any of us outside of the walls, I could use a break." you thought.

------------------------------------------------------------

After doing a full loop on the prime path of the smp with Tommy and Tubbo quietly giggling here and there, you suddenly feel like your being watched. Then you hear a stick rack in the distance. That assured you that there was someone out there.

"Tommy, Tubbo, be quiet for a sec." I whispered in a serious tone. They all stopped talking as you start cautiously looking around.  Tommy looked like he was about to say dumb and inconveniently funny but then he realized you weren't joking and closed it, now raising an eyebrow. 

You took out your sword, ready at any minute to use it. By the looks of things, Tommy and Tubbo didn't bring theirs for some stupid reason.