n14

My eyes open. I look out the window, it's still dark outside.

Why did I wake up?

and I sit up from my bed. I look over to the clock.

2:28am

That's weird, I never wake up this early.

*Knock knock knock*

A banging came from my door. I get up and turn on my light. I look in the mirror. I was wearing sweatpants and a sweater and my hair was somewhat brushed.

Pretty good.

It's not that I want to impress whoever is at the door or anything but looking somewhat presentable would be nice. I walk down the dark hallway, turning on all the lights as I make my way down.

*Knock knock*

Another knock. This time sounding a bit more rushed and impatient.

"Coming!" I yell from across the hallway. I run up to the door and unlock it.

Who would be up at this time at night? We had the war tomorrow so everyone should be asleep.

I slowly open it looking at the door knob for some reason.

"Long time, huh Gracie?"

I don't look up. 

No...

That voice?

My heart starts racing and my eyes widen.

"Cmon. Not even a hello?"

"How did you find me.." I breathe shakily.

"Oh please. You think I was trying to find you? If I wanted to, could've found you right away. I'm here for a different reason." He laughed.

"Schlatt, why are you here." I demanded.

My hands and legs start shaking but I stand my ground.

"You know why i'm here. Stop lying to  yourself."

"But... I don't know." I start tearing up and my heart rate speeds up a lot.

"Then you will find out soon enough." He grinned.

What was that supposed to mean?

"Anyways, I brought you a little present" 

I start looking around, then behind him, I see a little girl standing behind Schlatt.

"Your name is Gracie, right?" She asked.

"Umm, yes?"

Who is this kid?

Why is she in my dream?

My dream?

My dream?

My dream?

-

My eyes fly open. I look out the window, it's still dark outside. My heart is racing, skipping beats. I look at the time. 2:28 am

I had another nightmare. 

I sit up from my bed and take a second to breathe. i chug a bit of water and turn on a few lights in my room. 

This time, my dream wasn't as scary as it usually is but, that was the scary part. 

Did it mean something?

Should I be worried?

Why didn't I end up seeing the corpse it the end?

Who was that girl?

Why was she there?

She had very blue eyes, almost the same color as mine except, mine were more grey. Shoulder length blonde hair and a tattoo of a spiral green logo on her arm (Picture at the top but green if you're confused)

Why did I notice the tattoo on her arm? 

Why is it there?

Did that mean something?

As my head starts drifting off about questions of my dream that could be considered a nightmare due to the fact that I woke up in a cold sweat and a heart that felt like it was going to explode and the person in it, I see a small traveling light outside my window.

Curiosity takes over and I get out of bed. Still a bit shaky, I walk up to the window to get a closer look.

From where I was, you can't see very well but from the small amount of light that the torch allows me to see, it looks like its Eret.

Why are they outside this late at night?

Wilbur said that no one is allowed to leave their houses after dark unless it was important.

Was it even Eret?

What if it was some one from the smp?

My final conclusion of thoughts led me to go see who it was. Wilbur told me to go see him if I had a dream about Schlatt yesterday anyways so I could go there after finding out who it is.

I make my way down my long hallway that I had envisioned hurrying down not too long ago and open the one of my chests at the door. I grab my diamond sword and shield and hesitantly walk out.

Was this actually a good idea?

What if whoever it is tries to attack?

No, I need to go to Wilburs anyways.

Suddenly, my heart stopes.

What if it's Schlatt?

It would make sense right?

Is that why he was in my dream?

Ik this one is short buttttt I think im gonna upload tomorrow and if not definitely monday :]

Have a good day or night :)

DONT FORGET WATER! HYDRATING IS IMPORTANT! 

Also genuinely tysm for all the reads and the votes. I can't stop thinking about how many people actually like this story. It literally makes me cry. LIKE ALMOST 800?! WHAT? HUH? HOW?

---

808 words