Chapter 17

Third Person POV
Jace stared at Ashley in shock. He nodded in response and hugged her again.
"If that makes you happy, then so be it" He said as Ashley nodded and she walked out waving him goodbye.

The next morning
Ashley wakes up and stared at her face in the mirror, It was all real Everything happened last night was real.
OMG I'm dating Jason Overland.

As she walked down the stairs she saw her elder brother Justin with a travelling bag .

Their parents left for a business trip before the girls came for mid term break and her brother was to take care of them .Not really but you know, keep watch.

Hailey's POV
"And where are you off to young man?" She said as she sliced the onions as my brother raised an eyebrow

"I have an important work and I won't be back till next month , I know I said I'd stay with u guys but I promise, during Christmas break I will be here!!" Justin said as I stared up at Ashley.

"Well get going before we change our minds , you have a flight to catch" I said as my brother fist bumped the air and gave me and Ashley a kiss in the cheek as I smiled.

As if on cue mom and dad called true Skype.

"Bonjour les filles!!!" Dad said as we waved and greeted back.

"We called to tell you that Mr and Mrs Fash are also with us on this trip so Lois is home alone so we decided.....that Lois should spend the Break with you girls in Our house!!!!" Mom said as we both squealed.

"Take care of yourselves and one more thing, NO PARTIES IN THE HOUSE!!! EXCEPT FOR SLUMBER PARTIES THAT'S ALL " Mom said as we nodded as the hung up.

We turned to see Lois enter with her luggage smiling.

"ARINOLA IN THE HOUSE!!!!!" we celebrated as I called the rest of the girls for a day out.

Ashley: italics
Dera: Bold
Hailey : Normal
Peace:bold underlined
Lois:italics underlined

Hey girls!!!

Sup Hailey

Hey Dera!!

How is the break going???
I'm bored

Same here peace,how about we all hang out??

Great idea , I mean we are all in the neighborhood

Yeah!!!

Let's meet at ShopRite??

Dress code should be all Jeans!!!!

Coolio I suppose everyone should be leaving their houses now??

How do u expect us to focus on getting ready when you are still sending messages.

I dunno!!!!

Oya everybody offline!!!!!

"Oya girls let's gooo " Hailey stared at her sister and Lois as we rushed upstairs to dress.

Ashley's POV
As we got to ShopRite , Lois called Dera to see her and a girl coming over.

"Hey girls!!!! This is my cousin Tejumola, Tejumola this is Ashley, Lois and Hailey" Dera said as we waved at her cousin.

She looked a little like Dera , she was fineee but she had little bruises .

"Okay Yewande I'll meet up with you later" she said as she left Dera with us as we all went into a group hug!!!

Then Peace appeared in a jean jacket with Jean trousers

"Oya make we go flex !!!!" She said as we all whooped as we entered ShopRite.

We got to KFC and decided to eat something before running around as we sat near the window.

Kimberly POV
I got up as I saw the one and only Olajire Akinwunmi bouncing over to KFC as he sighted us he smiled and rushed over.

"Girls!!!!! Jire is coming oo" I whispered as peace used a menu to hide her face.

Olajire Akinwunmi , the second Playboy of the school after Ayomide Mustapha he was the one.
Always playing girls up and down changing them like toothpick.

"Wassup Ladies!!!" Jire said as he pulled an empty chair near us.
  Lois slurped her smoothie as her cleared her voice not staring at Jire.
" You miss road???!" She asked him as he frowned.

"Arinola.. for once can you not insult me?? Since junior secondary you've always found something to say about me, And the teachers will be seeing you as a good girl" Jire said as Lois chuckled.

"Is it me that say you should be a bad boy??? Don't go and do something better with ur life be there changing girl like boxer" She said as He looked  teary eyed. He stared at Ashley who wasn't even talking and then back at me.

"Kimee baby how farrrr" He said as I choked on my chicken .

He looked like he wanted to cry, Dera quickly said something.

"I'm Deraline, I'm new in Frost Academy , I don't think I've seen u anywhere" He raised an eyebrow at her.

"Me ??? The one and only Olajire Akinwunmi !!! You don't know me???" He asked as Dera nodded.

He then grabbed Lois smoothie and slurped it staring at Dera.

"Nice to meet u Dera , maybe we can hangout sometime??" He asked as peace was still hiding behind the menu as Lois replied.

"I don't think so" Lois said as Jire barked.

"Wasn't talking to you Ari" As he saluted and walked away.

"Adekunle Peace I see you oooo!!!!" He said as he walked away.

"Chai!!!" Peace said as she flunged the paper on the table.

"Oya shopping timeeeee!!!!!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••