Chapter 18

School was back in session and Hailey and Ashley were allowed to bring the hair cause it was their natural hair just dye was added.

Ashely managed to avoid Jace through the week because she was still processing this dating stuff.

It's break and the girls are seated on the chairs having their lunch as Jace came over to their table as she nudged Ashley's arm.

"Hey Bae? Can I see you??" He said really silently that you would have to strain to hear what he said.

Ashley dropped her fork as she stood up following Jace at his back.

The girls were dumbfounded staring at the duo as they walked out.

They got to the school library as Ashley stared at her watch as 30 minutes remained from a 45 minutes break.

"Yeah??" She said calmly.

"Tolani is in the hospital." He said as Ashley stared at the ground.

"Huh??" She asked as he rubbed his temple.

"She had an accident and the school said it's the duty of the head boy and girl to check on her, so by 3pm we would go to the hospital to see her" Jace rushed out as Ashley turned her back.

"I'm not going"

"Ashley as much as you hate Tolani , deep down you still care about her,She was ur ex best friend u know?? At least do this for me" Jace said as he hugged her

"Just because you asked me and the school asked me oo"

"Thanks so much snowflake, you're a darling, my darling" he said as she stared.

"Jerkface"

"I'm your Jerkface"

"Ha !! You wish"

" It already came true"

"Crazy boy"

"Crazy for you"

With that the two left the library to attend their classes for the day.

During Sports period Jace and Jire sat on a bench as they played ludo. Jire had been talking about a girl but Jace was just concentrated on the game.

"I can't believe no guys has ever banged her .... I feel this sensation towards her one day she'll be begg.."

"I'm sorry who are we talking about again??" Jace asked as Jire stared blankly.

"Ashley."

As he said that the ludo glass cracked slightly.

"You were saying...??" Jace said as Jire rubbed his temples.

"Can you believe no one has ever kissed those lips before??"

"Her boyfriend has" Jace said as Jire scooted closer.

"Who is that??" Jire asked as Jace stared darkly at him.

"Me"

"So stop fantasizing about my girlfriend , it's really making me mad.. she's mine so find another prey"

"Bro..... I didn't.."

"It's okay... Just stop it, now let's continue with our game"

Jire kept on staring at Jace and Ashley. He couldn't believe he was fantasizing about his guy's babe.

Omo if it was Jace on a bad day , Jire would have gone to his room with a purple eye.

He silently thanked God for keeping Jace happy today.