Chapter 32

EMI POV
I sat in the secret ss3 hangout as I felt a presence approach me.

I turned to see Kimberly sitting next to me as i pulled her closer as she giggled.

"Are you still angry with Dera? "she asked me as I tensed up,  dera hurt me badly .

"kimee.." I called out slowly warning her to drop the topic.

"she's sorry though,  she didn't know you were sending signals" Kimee supported her as I stared at her.

" I never said I hadn't forgiven her,  I just dont want anything to do with her,  we can say hi's and hellos but anytime I see her it reminds me how broken she left me" I said as I saw dera appear from the door slowly.

" kimee what is she doing here? " I asked as Kimberly stood up letting dera occupy her position while she stood.

"Emeka, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I hurt you,  I'm sorry I didn't notice you were crushing on me,  I didn't notice you were sending me signals but still I want us to be friends youre the funniest guy I know as i would be at loss If we are no longer friends " she  said on the verge of crying as I pulled her into a hug.

"you know.. No matter how much u hurt me I hate that you will still have a place in my heart,  I forgive you dera and please I prefer when u call me Emi" I said as dera and kimee started laughing as I smiled.

"okay.. I'll leave you guys then" dera said standing up.

"no!! I'm coming with you!! It's already late and I have to study for biology too"Kimee said as they waved me goodbye as I nodded.
........................................................................

DERA POV
" DERA!! "I jolted from the bed at the sound of Lois' voice.

"go get dressed, you don't wanna be late for breakfast " she said as I rushed into the bathroom.

The school had decided for the preparation of our SSCE we would have 1 subject a day till it was time for the SSCE..

yesterday we had mathematics for the whole day,  we did quizzes went for breaks came back and continued and went back to our dorms with assignments.

Today we are having Biology, Mrs Ariyibi was one of my favourite teachers.

As I put on my black shoes while rushing towards the door with Lois as we went into the cafeteria to have breakfast.

"Wheres Hailey? " I asked peace as we sat down on our designated table as peace shrugged.

"she went somewhere with Rebecca " Peace said as we nodded.

" and where's Ashley??" Lois asked Kimberly who munched on her toast happily.

" she and sky went to a printing company to get the examination booklets that the juniors are going to use for their exams,  they've been out since 5am" Kimberly said as we nodded eating our break fast and gisting.

"hola" Ashley waved as she walked towards us with a tray in her arm as she sat on her seat.

"have you brought back the examination booklets? " Kimberly asked as she nodded as she took a sip of her orange juice as the bell rang.

"Ohhhh God!!" Ashley cried as she stormed off to biology class.

........................................................................

"Good day students open your biology past questions to 2010 theory question " Mrs Ariyibi said as the students shuffled opening the page ordered.

"what is placentation ? Jace"Mrs Ariyibi called out as he got of taking his hands out of his pockets as a sign of respect which Mrs Ariyibi smiled at.

"Placentation is the arrangement of ovules,  within the ovary" Jace replied as the whole class clapped as he sat down.

"what is viviparity?  Ashley " Mrs Ariyibi asked Ashley who was frowning deeply.

"What's wrong Ash? "
Mrs Ariyibi asked as she shook her head forcing a smile  .Mrs Ariyibi was a family friend to the Winters and she knew Ashley since when she was little.

"Viviparity is the type of reproduction in which the young develops inside a-" Ashely was cut off as she collasped with Jace rushing to hold her before her head hit the ground.

"Ash?!!"Everyone's eyes widened as they saw Their Head girl being rushed to the nurses office.

"what's wrong with her? "the nurse asked as she helped place Ashley on the bed.

••••••••••••••••••••••~••••••••••••••••••••••••••