Chapter 20

The above character aesthetic is for Tolani Akinola

This Chapter is dedicated to Rhodagana

As she stepped out of the school bus staring at the school, Tolani closed her  eyes as the sun hit her face .

She squinted her eyes to see two female silhouettes running towards her as they pulled her into a hug.

" how are you!! We wanted to visit you at the hospital!" Esther and misturah said as tolani smirked.

"the Queen of mean is back!!"

she shouted as she carried her little backpack walking into the school hostel.

Getting to their dorm , Tolani looked around , searching for a familiar face.

" Ahan! Where is Diddie? Hope you did not try to take my position when i was gone?"

Tolani sarcastically said as esther and misturah stared at each other debating on who would tell tolani what happened.

"ehen... Talk!" She urged as misturah started itching her hijab, she only wore it once in a while , or when she losed her hair.

" Dina... Dina.. Di..di.."esther stammered.

"which one is this one na talk!O dara lati sọ fun mi, Emi ko le duro lẹẹkansi" Tolani glared at them.

"Dina is in trouble"Misturah blurted as Tolanis eyes widened aa they gave her the details.

........................................................................
Standing in the Ss3 secret garden Tolani stood far away from Ashley as she stared at the ground.

"Only you and jace can influence the principals judgement regarding  dina's fate"  She muttered loudly for Ashley to hear.

"So is that why you called me?" Ashely asked as Tolani scoffed

"what else then?" Tolani rolled her eyes as Ashley kept shut.

She was a little relieved that Tolani didnt know that she and jace are in a relationship.

"i cant do anything, she was abusing her power on her junior, and ella is still in the clinic" Ashley explained as Tolani hummed.

"i thought as much, like i wonder what you are even doing as the head girl sef!" Tolani spat as Ashley raises her head.

"You want to know?? Do you know how long i spent just on dinas case? The disciplinarian comittee.. The witnesses.. The statements.." Ashley said as tolani stared .

Tolani had always made ashley feel inferior since they were little.

" Like , whats it with you?" Ashley asked as tolani smirked.

"you, know... Im a fool! Asking a depressed freak for help" she walked out leaving Ashley alone.

........................................................................
Kimberly stood in the hostels mistress office as the mistress left the room leaving Kimberly with her mom.

Her mom was from europe but she lived in nigeria all her life. While her dad was from a country in africa.

"mommy" kimberly started already knowing why her mom was here.

Her parents were having fights and she her elder sister were getting affected. Her parents always threatened each other with divorces and other stuff.

"im going to europe to meet your uncle and ill be back in a week" Kim looked at her mom pleadingly.

" dont go please.." she knew what would happen when her mom went there.

"i need to go okay kimee? When i come back ill come visit you again, if you need money just tell ur hostel mistress okay?" Her mom said as she nodded reluctantly as they both left the office.

..............................................
Standing in front of the disciplinary comittee, some prefects and most of the students as they were all seated in the school auditorium.

The setting was arranged just like a real court.
Ella Brown and the junior were sitting   on one side with ashley and jace with them.

While Dina sat at the other side all eyes on them.
The principal was seated on a high chair facing the whole crowd as he spoke loudly.

"let the session begin" he gestured as Ashley stood up holding some papers , she stared at the crowd looking for tolani as she saw her glaring directly at her.

"As we all know, fighting is prohibited in this school, but some still violated the law. Yesterday in the afternoon,Our femal sport prefect ,Dina Samuels engaged in a fight with her junior Ella Brown also causing an injury to another junior" Ashley said as the crowd mummured.

"SILENCE!"

"In the process the two juniors ended up injured and would have been in a worse situation if the principal hadnt barged in" Ashley said as she sat down.

"miss Dina ? Could you tell us your own side of the story?" The principal urged as she stood up.

"umm, okay, so yesterday, in our dorm room , Ella kept on irritating me and always looking for ways to provoke me, out of anger i fought her and then... The junior wanted to go and call the prefects as i also vented my anger on her" She said biting her lip.

"okay, you can sit. Ella is there something youd like to say?"

Ella  stood up and you could see she was still in pain.

"Yesterday i was folding clothes and some fell on the floor, Dina was passing as she purposely stepped on them as i could see a smirk on her face, I confronted her as she said she would beat me that it was because she said and i quote :' the fucking head girl saved you' , then the junior wanted to call for help but dina flung her to the other side of the room" ella said as she took a breath and continued

"i didnt want to press charges but because of the way she treated the junior" ella finished as she sat down.

"wow! Dina samuels!! , Please give us a minute to discuss the verdict" The principal said as he motioned ashley and jace to the back of the auditorium.

The students started looking at dina disguatingly and gave suggestions.

'she should be suspended for a month'

'abeg noo, she should be stripped on her prefectship'

'she should do manual labour for a month'

'she should wash toilets for a month'

'she should be taken to another dorm'

But nobody thought of the worst punishment.

The principal ,ashley and jace came back and went back to their seats.

"Dina samuels! Please rise" The principal said as he paused.

"You are hereby stripped of your prefectship and You are hereby expelled from Frost Academy, Please sumbit your badge and blazers and all your prefectship and pack your things , your parents will be here soon" The principal said as he called the session to an end as dina started crying.

'jesus'

'me i no fight again o'

'kai, shes lucky she has good grades! Which school would accept her?'

They all said as they left the room. Ashley held ella as jace supported the junior as they left the auditorium.

Tolani rushed to dina as she held her walking to their dorm . Or should i say' Tolani's Dorm'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys!!
Its your girl TreKonSi again!!!
So pleaseee dont beat me o
Now dina is going..
Eyaa

Well, its for the best! Right?
Pls
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

your girl,
TreKonSi❄