Chapter 13

Today Mid term test was ending ... People were already going home , Dera and the other girls were in the Ss3 Secret house as we laughed and gisted.

Dera's phone rang as she excused herself to answer the call.

"Maami? e Kaasan " Dera said as her mother muttered something as she replied

" Yewande bawo ni o " Her mum asked as Dera smiled and replied while smiling.

"Fine ma ,nigbawo ni o n wa gbe mi lati ile iwe ??" Dera asked as her mum hissed.

"Dara julọ dakẹ nibẹ The only thing you remember is if I have reached to pick u" Her mom shouted on the phone as Dera shifted it from her ear.

"Maṣe binu ma, Ma binu" Dera said trying to calm the woman down.

"I just called to tell you that I and your dad are not home , we are on a business trip so you will spend your 1 week break in your Aunt's place" Her mother said as Dera widen her eyes.

"Ewo ninu arabinrin re Eyi ti o wa ni Lekki tabi ọkan ninu Uyo
( Translation: Which one is your sister Which one is lekki or one in Uyo or ....)" Dera was about to ask as her mum cut her short.

"How many are in Lagos?? Is it not one??? Abi you want to go to Uyo?? Mtchewww" Her mum said as she muttered some words .

"Your elder cousin Eyitayo is going out so he will drop you in Lekki and then your aunt's chaffeur will come and pick you there" Her mum said and ended the call.

Dera tried to remember which was Eyitayo . Her aunt in Lekki had three
children.

"Mobolarinwa,Oluwapamilerin and Tejumola who is Eyitayo??? ........ Ohhhhhhh I remember..... He's the eldest one that stays abroad and comes to Nigeria for business.....".

She said as she went inside to see that  only Peace was pressing her phone.

"Ah Dera the others have gone , they sent regards" She said as I nodded and waited for my cousin.

Hey guysssss
They are going for mid term break!!!!
So I have been wondering out of  100%
90% are ghosts readers and 10% are voters.
I rarely have comments ..... Pls make this girl happy by commenting.

So I wanna ask , who is your fav character in the story and who is your most hated character and why do you like/hate him/her??

Don't forget to:
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
make this babe happy
Ashley ❄️