Chapter 19

This chapter is dedicated to aatifashraf

Ashley Winters pic above

As Ashely walked to the Ss3 garden as she saw the girls sitting there in their normal wear.

It was 5pm and school was already over.
All the girls stared at her suspiciously..

"What??" She asked them as they all stared at each other while Lois decided to speak up.

"Why don't YOU tell us what's going on?" She said as Ashley realised what they were talking about.

"I and Jace are ... Dating" she said as she tried to smile as they glanced at each other.

"finally!!!! Weve been waiting for this" peace said as she stood up happily.

"why?" ashley asked baffled

"we all didnt date anyone because we didnt want you to feel left out" Kimberly said as they hugged me as i sighed.

"i dont want you guys to think im in control of you guys" ashley pouted.

"abeg forget that thing, lets go to the cafeteria"

They ran to the cafeteria as they laughed and giggled.

........................................................

"Are you mad?? No no tell me! Abi bomb dey your head?"

"you better pack well! All bark and no bite!"  she countered as the girl scoffed.

"are you trying me! Is it because that fucking head girl saved you that day? I will burst your head in this room na!" She rashly took of her tie and blazer as you could literally see fume oozing out of her head.

"Please dont fight here o!! Ill go and call Senior Ashley and Senior jace" A jss3 girl said as Dina glared at her as she pulled the unfortunate girl by her braids.

"come and pass na let me see you!" the girl whimpered as Ella stood waiting for dina to start as dina threw the girl to the other side of the room rewarding her with a bruise.

She charged towards ella like a bull chading a red cloth as she pulled ella's sleeve pushing her to the ground with full force.

Ella forced her mouth open as she gave dina a huge bite almost pulling out her skin as they both threw punches at each other.

The door slammed open as the principal stood alongside Ashley and Jace.

"Dina Samuels!!!" he roared as she kept throwing punches as ella who seemed to have given up.

"get off her !! Shes asthmatic !" Ashley rushed as she pushed her off ella who was having a hard time breathing.

"ashley please take her to the  sick bay" the principal said as ashley nodded as she lifted ella up who was wheezing rushing to the sick bay.

The principal stared at Dina who was bowing her head as he rushed towards her landing a hot slap on her face.

"Are you insane?" The principal boomed as tears flowed freely .

He stared at the junior at the other side of the wall who was whimpering as jace picked her up and took her to the sick bay.

"you also hit a junior? Dina Samuels!!" She shook in fear as the principal glared at her.

"if i was not around the block! You would have killed her " he said as she sobbed .

"i have told you that you should be careful in this school, you are walking on eggshells, You know what? On the assembly tomorrow  we will decide your fate!" He said as Dina's eyes widened in fear.

"s..ss.sir" she stuttered as he walked towards the door.

"just pray that those two girls should be alright ,if not ehnnn we will invite your parents!" He said as he left the room leaving Dina to cry.

"jesus! Im in trouble.." She muttered as he placed her two hands on her head.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys!! Im back!!

So what do you think will be dina's fate??

Tolani is still in the hospital?

What do you think will be her
reaction when she finds out that her friend is in trouble?

So i am going to update two more chapters!!
And the remaining people i promised to dedicate chapters to will be dedicated in the other chapters!!

Dont forget to:
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

Your 9ja Babe,
TreKonsi❄