Sequel💃🎂

Yassss

There's going to be a sequel of Frost Academy!!! And it's going to be about the children of the characters of frost academy and their own life in high school, filled with drama.

||||||||||||||||

After the death of Hailey Winters in the premises of Frost Academy. Her father being an influential man that he is, shut down and demolished the school.

Years later...
A new school was established with the best facilities and the best security too. The name of the school is, Brynnica Academy.

As a very influential school that it is, The most wealthy men and women enrolled their children in this prestigious school. It was a boarding school and it was perfect to bring up future leaders of tomorrow.

BRYNNICA ACADEMY
Book two of the academy series..

Description:

Brynnica Academy, a school for the wealthy, influential and bright minds. A place where like minded people are surrounded by themselves to grow into the future leaders of tomorrow.

------
"You that your father embezzles government funds."

"At least I wasn't born because of a mistake!"

------

Every family has secrets and everyone has skeletons in their closets. What happens when a lot start coming to light? Will the story be different or will history start to repeat itself?

Embark on this drama filled journey with the privileged and rich children and the drama in their world.

"Survival is the goal, in this cruel world."

BRYNNICA ACADEMY.
©TreKonSi.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/359918205?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=TreKonsi&wp_originator=%2BD4npM3Z3cfyK9aEE3JUa34qsptAfaWIpPMVNmhQJjMrJaWBGXfFpx7LtFFgm9C8Uk5%2FIPTvqWzcEglp%2BVX1rvqin2Ai%2B96c75UmzYnW2X1gnuoYrGZz1YF04IsJCte6

Thank you all!!! And I hope to see you in my new book!