Chapter 14

"Mobolarinwa,Oluwapamilerin and Tejumola who is Eyitayo??? ........ Ohhhhhhh I remember..... He's the eldest one that stays abroad and comes to Nigeria for business.....".

She said as she went inside to see that  only Peace was pressing her phone.

"Ah Dera the others have gone , they sent regards" She said as I nodded and waited for my cousin.

............................
My phone rang as I saw an unknown number as I picked the call.

"Hello?" I said trying to sound cool.

"Yewande? I'm outside your school" he said with his thick voice as I smiled.

"Kk I'll be there"
I bid peace goodbye as someone bumped into me as I staggered.

"Watch your steps !!!" I said as I saw Jace as he was breathing hard.

"I'm sorry, you are one of those girls that hang out with Ashley right??? Ummmm Dera!!" Jace said as I nodded as he smiled in victory

"Can you please give me Ashley's number??" He asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"She won't give me herself and I want to tell her something important" Jace said as I still suspected him but gave him Ashley's number as I remembered my Cousin was outside.

"Thanks" The head boy started running again.

I got outside and saw a hot guy standing outside resting his back on a venza car as he pressed his phone.

"Brother Eyitayo??" I asked as he raised his head and pulled me for a hug.

"Yewande it's been a long time since we met o last time I saw you , you were still putting your leg inside someone's food" he said as I blushed remembering how my mum would always tease me with that.
He helped me put my luggage inside the boot as we sat in the car and chatted.

I can't believe I have a very hot cousin. All the girls in my school would die to see him .

As we drove my stomach grumbled as Eyitayo chuckled.
" Let's stop here and have something" he said as we stopped at KFC as we went in together.

The area was chilly as he ordered some french fries burger and KFC chicken to go . Then he handed me mine as we went back into the car as I munched .

"Brother Eyitayo?? Any girl that is making you shine like this??" I asked as he laughed and nodded.

"Her name is Morakinyo , she stays abroad with me , My fiancee . Don't worry during our Christmas Family Dinner , she will come" He said as he showed me her picture.

 Don't worry during our Christmas Family Dinner , she will come" He said as he showed me her picture

"Woah !!!! She looks a little like someone I know!!" I said as he looked at me like ' seriously'

"Be there seeing double" Eyitayo said as we laughed.

After a long drive we got to Lekki because of the hold up. The chaffeur was already waiting as he saw Eyitayo he greeted.

"Small Oga welcome o, Aunty welcome o" He said as Eyitayo smiled and gave him some money.

"This is my baby cousin Deraline , Mummy is expecting her" My head swelled as my cousin held me close as the driver nodded.

"Take , this is pocket money for you to flex with you hear?? Take care of yourself, we will see again during Christmas" Eyitayo said as he handed over 30,000 naira to me as he drove off.

Jesus!!!!! I have never held this kind of pocket money in my life!!!! I will flex like madddd.

Hey guysssss
What do you think???
Dera is going to spend her one week mid term break with her aunt.

30k for pocket money..... Omo Yewande is made.

Who do you think resembles Morakinyo???

Next chapter you will get to see the teens life outside school.

Plss guysss support me naaaa
Vote
Comment
Share