Chapter 22

"i suggest an excursion"

"or a two week camp out"

The prefects Suggested as they all sat down in a circle with the principal sat in the middle hearing their ideas

"okay , so jace i hope you've taken everything down? The announcement will be made for the final decision" Standing up the principal announced as he left the room.

"meeting dismissed" They all scurried out of the class as they ran to the dorms.

.........................

"my mind dey for you, my heart beat for you, everytime that i think of you.. " the table slammed as the boys stared at the girls who were singing.

"abeg keep quiet joor with that your chicken voice!!! Be disturbing the peace of the class"

"ill tell mrs Ariyibi"

"ode go and tell"

"oponu"

"ewure"

"black mamba"

"flabbergasted fool"

This was ss2 A class, the class became rowdy as  Ella brown and her best friend Laura walked in .

"Isabella" her name rolled out of his mouth as Laura smiled at her teasingly as she ran off.

He was the only one who dared to call her full name.

She hated her full name because it reminded her how she was half spanish and she hated that fact.

"Oliver, you sha want to piss me off" She said boredly as he smiled resting his hand on her table.

"Head girls pet" The wahala of the class Idara, shouted clearly referring to Ella as she shrugged feeling disturbed.

"Speak of the devil" one of them muttered as Ashley walked into their class as they all stood up to greet.

" Good afternoon senior"

"Afternoon, what are you people still doing in the school building? Its past four already" she said checking her time.

"senior Ashley, we're having biology extra class, Mrs Ariyibi went to refill her marker" the class rep. replied as she hummed looking for a face.

"Ella Brown?" she called out motioning for her to follow suit.

"how are you feeling now?"Ashley asked feeling a bit concerned.

"Does your head ache? I can.." Ella cut ashley mid way.

"senior , im fine! But i want you to stay away from me.. I dont need your help! I dont like being called the head girl's pet!" She blurted angrily as ashley stared in shock.

"if i need to report.. I know where your class and dorm is . So please, Ignore me"Ella said running off.

...................................
Running to the toilet in the middle of the night and coughing non stop , Hailey's noise disturbed the sleep of her dorm mate.

Rebecca stood up following the noise as she got to the bathroom watching hailey cough furiously.

As she helped rub her back, her hand came in contact with a white pill container.

"hailey whats this?" as hailey raised her head, blood flowed through her mouth to the handketcheif as rebecca stared in shock.

"i have cancer."