Chapter 30

The buses had started moving out of camp with students filled as Ashley stared through the window as she walked back to her bunk comforting a crying Dera.

" what is done is done, Im not gonna sugar coat it for you but I expected more from you Deraline,i thought you were that good girl! But I also knew it would never last. You have to deal with it and be strong,  this is your mistake and if you feel more hurt after talking to me you feel worse?then I'm doing a great job. "  Ashley said slapping Deras cheek playfully as they both smiled .

"Now if you would kindly get out, I gotta pack before the next bus arrives " Ashley explained making Dera giggled.

Dera walked towards Ashley as she pulled her Into a hug .Ashley stiffened but then released her arms as she returned the hug.

"Yewande " Ashley warned calling Dera Yoruba name.

"Thanks Ashley, thanks for everything,  for accepting me,  for telling me the bitter truth,  for being that friend who I can always count on in need I love you Ash" Dera murmured.

"come.. I'm not lesbian o!! I have a boyfriend!  Now out!!!! " Ashley said pushing a smiling Dera out of her room slamming the door shut.

.......................................................................

Every one was back in frost academy as the auditorium filled with students ,the principal stood on the podium with Ashley and Jace standing at her two sides.

"Welcome Frost academy students!! I hope you enjoyed your two weeks camp out"The principal said as the students clapped and murmured.

"Thank God you did because that is the last outing for this term as your exams are approaching, we need your undivided attention towards your books!  The Ss3 will not be joining you to write the exams as they will be preparing for their Senior School Certificate Examination, so I expect everyone to be very serious "

The principal continued as the whole place went silent.

"And also let's not forget the end of the year party that will be coming up! After the seniors graduate they will have to stay in frost academy for two weeks for their necessary papers and assigning of new prefects before they leave permanently" She said as the students clapped again.

"You are all dismissed and remember study to show yourself approved,  your exams will tell if you have been studying or not. " She said as the students walked out of the room including the prefects.

Classes were starting tomorrow and everyone headed to their dorms to get rest.

HAILEY POV
I walked along with sky to my dorm as I opened the door to reveal peace who was arranging her clothes.

"Hey peace" I called out as she turned and waved to me as i smiled.

"Miss Adekunle" Sky called out as peace shook in fear

"Gadd I was scared o,  I thought it was a teacher or something,  what are you doing here?  Looking for me? "Peace said as a glint appeared in her eyes.

"Noo, I was just greeting you,im here for little Hailey" He said as he pecked me on the cheek.

"im not little " I said pouting as he stuck a tongue out to me.

"are you guys like a thing? " Peace asked with dissapointment evident in her voice.

"Something like that" Sky said quickly as I glared at him.

It was true that I had sex with him during camp and now he has become extra clingy. We were drunk and we woke up naked with our clothes lying around.

"Does Ash know?" Peace asked again as I shook my head.

"in fact I wanna go talk to my sister,  it's been long" I told peace and sky as I walked out leaving them alone.

It had been long since I last spoke to Ashley. Throughout camp I totally avoided her because my cancer was really giving me a crisis then but now I feel better,  if she had seen me in that state she would have found out.

I entered Ashleys and Kim's dorm as I saw Kim lying carelessly on her bed with headphones on.

"Hey Kas,so you're still alive?!"  Kimberly said as she called my middle name.

Ouch

I know what she said was a joke but based on my condition it hit me right in the heart.

I smiled weakly to her as she pulled me onto the bed.

"I missed you sha" she said as I nodded looking around for my sister.

"where's Ashley? " as if on cue,  the bathroom door opened wide to reveal Ashley with a towel wrapped around her head and she was wearing a sweatshirt and joggers .

"speak of the devil " Kimberly teased as Ashley threw a pillow towards her as they giggled.

"what's up? " my sister asked me as I shrugged

"I wanna tell you something but since Kim is here and she's also like my sister I might as well tell the both of you" They sat closer eager to hear what I'm about to say.

"During camp,  I slept with Sky"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••°•••••••