Chapter 10

Temidayo went offline as I smiled as I decided to stroll as I tapped Lois as she groaned.

"Hm??" She asked as I felt sorry for waking her up.

"Sorry for waking u up can I borrow your stuff??" I asked feeling shy, I didn't pack important stuff cause I didn't know this was how my school would be.

It took me a lot of courage to walk up to her and I felt very shy.

"Of course you can, we are best friends , you can borrow my stuff and I can borrow ur stuff anytime without permission" she said mumbling as she shooed me away as I squealed in my heart.

I went to her wardrobe and saw her hoodies and headphones and other stuff.
Mostly purple and some other colours.

My hoodie was not dry yet so I picked her purple heart design hoodie and a turquoise Blue headphones as I exited the room.

As I listened to Kings and Queens by Ava Max I felt a hand on my shoulder as I jolted as almost slipped as I fell on something soft and also hard.

And then I heard a groan as I turned over to see Emeka on the ground as I was resting on his chest as I stood up quickly.

"Sorry!" I said as I helped him up as he held his chest in agony.

"You have more weight than you look"He said chuckling as I blushed as he stretched and he sighed.

"Come on let's stroll together " He said as I picked up the headphones and examined it to be sure it wasn't broken in any part.

Then Emi took me to the other side of school , it looked like a forest and you could barely see anyone .

But Emi held onto me as we got to a point as he lifted the hanging seaweads as it reavealed a beautiful mansion.

It wasn't that big but it was beautiful.

"This is the secret place of some of the Sss3 students , only few of us know about this place, it was created last year by the school for the seniors to hang out" he said as I saw Ashley inside and me and Emi were holding hands as she stared at our hands.
TO BE CONTINUED
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys
HAPPY NEW MONTH!!!
IM BACK!!
AND READY TO UPDATE!!!
LOVE YA GUYS!!!!