Chapter 35

HAILEY POV

"Koshi Danu! (meaning like shift or gettout) "
Rebecca said to someone outside our dorm room as she tried to send her out.

"Las Las what will you gain? " the voice which I recognized as peace's voice replied as Rebecca scoffed.

"I will gain peace and silence for your silly information" Rebecca answered as peace hissed playfully tapping Rebecca on the head running off.

"shey I'll catch you tomorrow?? You will see my other side " Rebecca shouted as she stared at me making me raise my bros in amusement.

"other side indeed" I mocked as she laughed changing into her grey pyjamas as she climbed onto her bed staring at me.

" I see you're quite happy now?  It's good you should smile often"Rebecca advice as I shrugged .

" I have limited time on earth , of course my remaining days should be full of smiles " Replying as I changed into by green pyjamas while putting on matching slippers.

"That reminds me.. Let's go so I'll help you with your medications" Rebecca said ignoring my words,  I could sense she was angry for me saying those words but it was the truth.

I walked into the bathroom as Rebecca picked my medications from my bedside table trailing along with me.

" so you're gonna need a refill of..." She said cutting short as she fell down on the bathroom floor startled stating at the mirror.

"j-jesus!!" she exclaimed making me rush to see what she had seen.

The mirror was filled with words that were written with blood .
It read:
              Hailey Hailey Hailey, 
              This isnt over yet 
             Your sister is back isn't she?
             Well not for long..
                                          Signed
                                        Serenity ♣️

"which one is this one na?? " rebecca wailed out as I walked over to the mirror to check out the blood.

"it's definitely not red paint,  it's blood.. But where can the person get blood from?" I asked Rebecca as she zoned out for a moment.

"From the the food and nutrition lab!  They killed a chicken today for practical " she said as I sighed.

" at least it's not Human blood" I muttered as Rebecca glared at me.

"what the fuck Hailey!! Do you hear yourself??I can't handle this anymore!! Next time na it might be human blood" Rebecca wailed out as I stared at her.

"I can't take this anymore! We gotta tell your Sis and the others everything! That you have cancer! That youve been receiving threats !!" She said again walking out of the bathroom to go and tell Ashley.

"Reb-agh! " I was about to say as I felt a sharp pain from my heart making me fall to the ground.

"meds! " Rebecca shouted as she rushed to get me my last dose of drugs pushing it down my throat and assisting me to the bed.

"Reb..we can't tell Ashley anything..the doctor said we should give her any type of mental stress and I won't want my Sis to be admitted again.. " I explained to Rebecca who was already tearing up

" Do you think I haven't thought of telling her?  I've always wanted to pour everything out! But if keeping the secrets will save my sisters life..then I'll take the secrets to my grave" i continued making her hug me.

" That was your last one... You need new ones " she answered pointing to the empty pill container.

" I'll phone my brother through the hostel mistress' phone to get more for me " she nodded .

" I gotta go clean that blood mess" she said walking away with rags in her hand.

" lemme help"

"your not feeling well"

"I'll be better.. The drug will take its effect" I replied urging her to pull me up as we walked into the bathroom.

We started wiping off the blood from the mirror as I stared at Rebecca reflection in the mirror as she Looked disturbed.

"what? "I asked

"do you think the chicken that died will haunt us in our dreams because we are washing away its blood?" Rebecca asked looking scared.

" we didn't kill it neither did we eat it. We're Safe" i replied squeezing the rag.

"but we did come in contact with the blood " she said again as I sighed.

"your case is hopeless.. You watch too many horror movies " I chipped in staring grimly at her.

" most of the movies are real! " she defended.

"idiot. "
•••••••••••••••••••••••••°°°°•••••••••••••••••••••