Chapter 42

PROM NIGHT

Everyone was dressed beautifully for prom with their dates. The music plate loudly and Ashley sat on her seat in her black dress sipping her juice silently watching everyone.

It was their last day together, tomorrow everyone was leaving for home to get ready for the next stage in their lives.

"I'm so excited you guys! I'll miss you!" Kimberly said with a huge smile on her face as they linked glasses.

"I love your dress, Ash."

"Yeah, I know." Ashley said subconsciously starting around.

"Where is my sister?" Ashley muttered getting up from her seat but Jace came to her, with his arms outstretched.

"Let's dance babe, I won't see you anymore." She eyes him. "You that lives two estates from mine."

He still managed to drag her away to the dance floor.

Hailey POV
I adjusted my makeup and I fumbled through my purse searching for my drugs.

Where did I get keep my medications?

I felt my heart clench and I placed my hand on my chest rushing out of the toilet and towards the dorm.

Never miss any day! It's important!

I remembered my brother's words and I ran frantically towards the dorms. Everybody we're inside the school hall for prom and the dorms were empty.

I collapsed onto the cold time groaning in pain.

"Looking for this?" A voice said beside me, and my medication landed beside me. I hurriedly grabbed it frantically but

It was empty.

Tears rolled down my eyes as my lungs constricted, "Please...my medications." I begged the voice behind who chuckled.

"I warned you, you and that sister of yours. You think you own everything, I wanted Sky but you! You took him from me, I never wanted it to get to this but haha! I'll show you." I tried to decipher the voice.

The owner of the voice was wearing a mask and a dress. "Why... Why do you have to?"

She chuckled walking away and I shakily picked my phone dialing the only number that was on my favorite.

Ashley.

"ash! P-please..pick up." But it kept going straight to voicemail.

Footsteps echoed as the female came back pulling on my braids, "I warned you.."

"m-my brother will never let you be!"

"oh, I look forward to that! I will destroy you and hand myself over the the police..at least a world without one of the Winters twins is better."

I sobbed trying to released her grip on my hair.

She plunged a knife into my stomach and I yelled in pain holding my stomach in pain.