Chapter 8

Then Ashley screamed as a hot liquid dropped from her shoulder down to her clothes...

"Oops sorry I slipped " The person who spilled the water said as Ashley turned as she saw Tolani.

Tolani was the one who poured it on Ashley, Ashley could have been scalded because of child's play.

"Let me help you dry it "She said as she a dirty rag and rubbed it on Ashley's jacket which created a stain on the blazer.

"Oh I'm so sorry" sarcasm dripped from Tolani's words. In haste, Ashley rushed out of the cafeteria as Tolani smirked as she left.

"Tolani!!! We both know that wasn't a mistake!!! What if you had scalded her ???" Onose from another table said as Tolani glared at her.

"How is that one my business???!!! I already said sorry !! Abi I should give her my blazer? Not like I'm a prefect!!" Tolani said as she hissed and went to her table.

Ashley sat on the floor of her dorm room as she stared at her soaked blazer , Then was interrupted by a bang on the door.

As she went over to the door ,to see a black guy with neatly cut afro. He was panting and Ashley could hear the happy screams of girls coming from the hallway and it was increasing.

"Fawaz, what are you doing here??" Ashley asked as he was looking like something was pursuing him.

"Hide me, please" he said as he barged into the room and his under the bed.

Ashley looked outside as she saw Sss1&2 girls coming over to her room.

"Senior Ashley, we didn't expect to see you here" one of the girls said as Ashley scoffed.

"Why?? Isn't this my room??" Ashley said as one gulped.

"Why aren't you in class??" She said as one of them voiced out.

"The Food and nutrition teacher is not around...."

"So is that why you are disturbing the peace of the school by creating havoc in the girl's hostel??" Ashley said as the shook in fear.

"Sorry head girl, we would stay in our rooms till the next period. By any chance did someone run past this place??" One of the girls asked as Ashley looked.

"And who would that be??" Ashley asked as they all disagreed and ran to their rooms .

Ashley closed the door and sighed softly.

"You can come out now"She said as she picked her towel and some clothes as she headed into the bathroom as Fawaz came out and landed on the bed.

Five minutes later Ashley was back and she was wearing a hoodie and a pair of black furry slippers with pink highlight.

"You know, we have hot water in the school for bathing" Fawaz said as Ashley hummed and looked at him.

"I can't bathe it. I'm alergic to heat "Ashley said as Fawaz stared.

"What I mean is if I bathe warm or hot water my body starts to itch and I would have to pour cold water" Ashley said as Fawaz smiled.

"Ash, thanks for hiding me". Fawaz said as he left the room.

Dera POV
We were in the chemistry lab as we about to make an experiment. We were all to be paired up .
And I got paired up with this hot guy!!! I can't believe I'm saying this but this guy is cool. He looks like someone i know but I can't seem to grab it.

"Hi, I'm Akeredolu Yewande Deraline" I said as the teacher asked us to introduce ourselves because we were going to be lab partners till the end of this term.

"Nice to meet you Yewande, I'm Damilare Akinola" He says as i froze.

Was he perhaps Tolani Akinola's brother????
It can't be possible they don't look like twins!!
But there are
Unidentical twins!!

I mentally cried as I took the courage to ask him.

"Are you perhaps Tolani Akinola's brother??" I asked as he chuckled.

"Elder brother , I'm eighteen years old and Tolani is clocking seventeen this year" he said as I was confused.

"How come you are in the same class??"I asked as he chuckled again.

"When she was in primary 6 and I was in Jss1, she told my parents that she wanted to be in the same class with me, that she wanted to be close to me which was a lie, she just wanted to get out of primary school and start claiming senior with me, so she wrote the exam and passed and was in Jss1 with me." He said as I was not surprised.

Tolani was cruel from when she was little. As they say 'old habits,die hard'
So clearly I was older than Tolani . That made me feel so happy inside .

"Nice to meet you , Damilare" I said as she smiled at me.

Classes were over and it was 3:00pm .some were in the gym , others in the cafeteria, some in the field and others in their dorms chatting on their mobiles.

I sat on the bed as I heard soft snores coming from the other bed.
Lois was sleeping and she wrapped herself inside her purple heart design duvet as she faced the other side.

Dera brought out her phone as she decided to go on WhatsApp.

Whatsapp:99+Messages
Frostbook:@Queenofmean started a live video
@ArtisticKim101 updated her profile picture
@Paché69 tagged you in a post.
@ireneavalon posted on her story.

Wattpad: @WendyOpurum has updated Frenemies :Betrayal 2
@TreKonsi commented on chapter 43 of Blossom high series:Being You
You have 102 notifications
You have been tagged in a chapter of Forgone Jewel by Fash_lois.

I was shocked at my notifications ad I decided to start from WhatsApp.As I opened it I tapped my chat with temidayo olabode my bestie back home.
I stored her contact as thattigress and she was online.

🧘Thattigress

To be continued••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••