Chapter 4

Kimberly POV
It was 5:00 am in the morning when cold water splashed all over my body.
"Jesus!!!" I shouted as Ashley laughed as she fell on the ground holding her stomach.

"Stop calling Jesus name in vain"she said as I glared at her and looked over to my bed.

It was damp and now I had to dry it outside all because of Ashley.

"So its funny to you?? Does it look like I'm smiling with you because I'm not !!!" I said with anger boiling inside me.

Ashley just looked at me like I had shit on my face .

"Was it not you that said that anytime I'm going for morning jogs I should wake you by any means??? Ehnn? Before you will be barking like rabies dog" she said as she put on her sneakers and slammed the door with force.

I quickly dressed up in my sporting outfit and I ran over to Ashley on the field.

"Sis no vex na , I did not mean it like that !! I totally forgot pls na..." I beg as Ashley looked at me and walked faster.

"Plssss naaaaaaa!!!!!" I shouted as Ashley turned back and sighed.

"I've heard oo , let's go , this legs aren't going to jog themselves" she said as I smiled and jogged with her.

. ........................

"Ladies!!" Someone said as Ash and I stopped jogging to see Ayodele walking towards us.

" I see you are jogging" he said as Ashley confronted him.

"Mus- ter- fer What do you want?!?" The way Ashley pronounced his name made me laugh internally. She mostly lived in France so she still has that accent when she speaks.

"Hey !!! My name is Ayodele!! Mustapha is my surname if you can't pronounce it well call me Ayo!!
And besides I wasn't talking to you !!! I was talking to her" He said as he pointed at me then Ashley frowned and went away angrily.

"Ash!!! You aren't going to leave me alone here ????? Are you??" I shouted as she waved and left the field.

I turned to Ayo as he was beaming with smiles .

"You were saying??" I asked as he adjusted his collar and smiled.

"Ehen better person ...... Soo I just wanted to ask ... You know you are very beautiful , even finer than Ashley" He said as I laughed.

"Ayo we both know that one is a lie , I am beautiful but Ashley is finer than me , it's because you don't know how to ask her out" I said as shame caught up with him .

"Can you be my date to the New year party?" He asked as my stomach churned as he played with his hands.

I didn't want to be his date , Ehn!!! Ayodele the Playboy of Frost Academy???
I refuse to be a victim !!

"I'll think about it" I said smiling as I ran for my life.

I got to our dorm room as I saw Ashley looking towards the window .

"You were spying on us  weren't you?" I asked Ashley as she sat on her bed.

"I just wanted to watch in case I needed to come downstairs and punch his face " she said as I laughed.

"Go and shower so we can have breakfast and start today's work" Ashley told me as I nodded as went to the bathroom.

Ashley's POV
I arranged my backpack as my phone vibrated.

Frost Book: @DeraYewande60 started following you.

I tapped her profile and saw that it was Yewande . She was online at that moment so I followed her back and carries my backpack as Kimberly came out with her backpack ready.