Chapter 1

3rd Person's Pov

"I Kim Taehyung promised to take care of you my beloved husband till my very last breath, Through sickness and health, through any challenges I promise that I will always be by your side and love you forever until death do us apart. " Taehyung said as he was looking at the most beautiful doe eyes that his ever seen. Taehyung's eyes was full of happiness, joy and love as he felt that this was the magical moment of his life. 

"I Jeon Jungkook now that its Kim Jungkook Promise that I will love you my beloved Husband through sickness and health, through wind and storm, and I'll give you all my love from this day forward until the very last breath I take. " Jungkook said as his eyes was full of love and happiness, he wishes that this day would never end. 

"You may Kiss the Groom." The priest said and The two new couple shared a kiss with full of love as their guest were cheering for them happily. Taehyung and Jungkook pull away from the kiss and look at their cheering guest with the big smile indicating that they were very much happy and filled with Joy. 

Then the scene stops there. 

It turn out to be a picture frame that one certain bunny was holding. He was seeing how Taehyung was dress very handsome at that day and how the 25 bunny looking man were the most gorgeous Groom that you would ever seen. That day was filled with joy and happiness that he wishes that last. 

But... He learn the lesson that nothing would last forever. Eventually everything, everyone would die and gone just like a beautiful bubble full of rainbows but it doesn't last because within a minute it would pop and disappeared. 

This Bunny man sigh as he place the picture frame on the shelf and started dusting. He look at the large house that he was living for 2 years. He look at the living room, he look at the couch and remember a memories where he and his lover would just sit down on the couch and enjoy movie night while sharing sweet kisses and cuddles. There would be times they would be intimate with each other, eyes filled with love and passion and they would be happy at each other's arms. 

But now, The living room look the same but it doesn't feel the same as a year ago. Just standing in the living room, Kim Jungkook felt like he was alone, he felt monochrome feeling that everything was just black and white, everything feels so dull. 

Its 3pm and Jungkook decided to do the laundry since he doesn't have anything to do. Ever since he got married, he stayed at house and decided to be a proper housewife. Cleaning the house, cooking and making sure to take care of his beloved Husband because thats what they promise each other and he still love his Husband as of today, but he felt that his husband doesn't feel that way anymore. 

Jungkook went to pick the dirty laundry of his husband and went to the laundry room where the washing machine is being placed. As he was separating the white color ones from the dark colors one, he saw it again. In the white polo of his husband there is another lips stick stain on the collar and it isn't just one polo but the rest as well.