Chapter 33

3rd Person's Pov

In the end of the day, Jungkook was discharged and Taehyung is feeling happy that finally Jungkook remembers him and still forgives him and loves him. He didn't know what he did to deserved the love of Jungkook but he was thankful.

 Jungkook on the other hand do love Taehyung, but he have a little fear that this situation would happened again. Afterall, Taehyung did broke his heart once and he is afraid that it would breake again. He was leaning on the window of the car as he was in deep thoughts and Taehyung notice this but decided to stay silence to  give time to Jungkook. 

When they reach their house, Taehyung park the car and walk out of the Car together with Jungkook. 

"Come On Kook." Taehyung said as he extend his hands, and Jungkook look at Taehyung's hand before he place his hand. Taehyung smile and interlock their hands and Jungkook would be lying if he said that he didn't miss this. He loves the feeling of Taehyung's large hands on his small hands (Not as small as Jimin though) and the feeling of warm and care by just doing simple things like holding hands. 

Taehyung lead Jungkook to their house, and when they got inside they remove thei shoes and went to living room only to see their friends. 

"WELCOME HOME." Everyone said and Jungkook was surprised with this. 

"You-you guys..." Jungkook said and started crying. 

"Aw~ My Baby Don't cry~" Jin said and quickly hug the younger. 

"Yah! He is not your baby! His mine." Taehyung yelled and Jin glare at him. 

"Its your fault why our baby is crying in the first place! Be glad that I didn't get a frying fan and smack it in your head." Jin said yelled back. 

Taehyung just scoff and pouted. 

"Yah~ Kookie, don't cry... You look ugly when you cry." Jimin said and Jungkook hit his shoulder playfully. 

"Your *hic* the one *hic* who looks ugly *hic* jamless Chimmy." Jungkook said. 

Jimin smiled at his bestfriend. "You ungreatful brat! I'm still older than you, Where is the Hyung in that!?" Jimin said.