Chapter 22

3rd Person's pov

The day ended and Taehyung got a bad news saying, something happened and he was needed to go back to Seoul. Taehyung don't want to go back, but he is a CEO and the company is in his hands so he needed to go back, and beside he also need to tell his old friends that he found Jungkook, but Jungkook can't remember them, he can't even remember Taehyung.

So now, Taehyung is saying Goodbye as he was in Yugeom and Bambam shared apartment.

"I know this is very Wrong timing, But-" Taehyung said but Jungkook cut him off with a peck on his lips.

"It's okay Tae, Your work is important just like How important my work is. Your a CEO and the company needs you and Bambam as well.... Ju-just... Don't forget about me." Jungkook said and Taehyung smile as he kiss Jungkook on the forehead.

"Don't worry, I'll never forget about you and Taeguekie... Speaking of her, where is she?" Taehyung said and Jungkook look around only to see Taeguek is walking towards them carrying two plushie bunnies. The same bunnies that they won in the fair.

"Why do you have them Guek?" Jungkook asked and Taeguek smile as she handed the two bunnies to Taehyung.

"So thwat, Tata would rewember Guekie and Mama." Taeguek said and gave the plushie to Taehyung.

"But Baby... This plushie is for you..." Taehyung said and Jungkook smile at Taehyung.

"Take them tae... Its okay, we have our Tiger Plushie that we name Tata to remember you. Right Guekie?" Jungkook said and Taeguek nod.

"Aw... Thank you my two cute Bunnies. I promise I'll come back as soon as I can. I will call every second, every minute, everyday and make sure not to miss them." Taehyung said and Jungkook smile at Taehyung.

"We will make sure." Jungkook said.

Taehyung smile and kiss Taeguek on the forehead and he uses his large hand to cover Taeguek's eyes as he Kiss Jungkook on the lips. The kiss was full of love and sweet and Jungkook kiss back. After that, Taehyung pull away and smile at Jungkook who he can see is holding some tears to fall and Taehyung as well. Both of them don't want to separate with each other but they do know that work is also important.

Taehyung engulf his family in one big hug before he kiss them again in the forehead.

Then, Yugeom walk to the living room and it's obvious that he was crying and Bambam trailing behind him. "Yah! Taehyung I have a request" Yugeom said and Taehyung look at him.

"Make sure to keep an eye on Bamie and if some bit-i mean witches (Since he realize Taeguek is there) are trying to seduced my man Call me and I'll fly to Seoul and teach those Witches a lessons." Yugeom said angrily.

Taehyung smirk. "What if Bambam is the one who cheated." Taehyung said and Bambam glare at him slightly.

"Then I'll still go to Seoul and Kick your ass Bambam and I'll make sure to send you to hell." Yugeom said looking at him ready to kill and Bambam just gulp.

"I promise that I will never cheat on you My love." Bambam said and gave Yugeom a kiss once more before pulling away.

"Make sure of it." Yugeom said pouted and Bambam nod as he kiss Yugeom on the forehead once again.

After that, the two says their final goodbye to their lovers and Yugeom and Jungkook'S apartment door closes as Taehyung and Bambam walk to the car and drove away.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Taehyung, When he got to Seoul he immediately went to his house only to find out that Miya was still there, if he remembere it clearly he kick this bitch out of the house.

"What the Fuck are you doing here!? Didn't I kick you out already!?" Taehyung said coldly.

"But~ Tae~ I am your Girlfriend-" Miya said and Taehyung cut her off.

"The moment I'd kick you out is the moment we break up. Now pack your things and get out in my house or else it would get ugly just like last time." Taehyung said with stern voice.

"Your not serious right?" Miya said worriedly.

"Since when did I joke?" Taehyung said.

"But Tae-" Miya said but Taehyung cut her again by calling the maid's name and the maid quickly showed up and Taehyung order her to Throw Miya's clothes outside or she will be fired. Miya on the other hand, Didn't want her expensive with name Clothes to be thrown in dirt so she chooses to pack her things and went out without Taehyung even look at her.

Taehyung order the maid to never let Miya inside of his house no matter what that bitch said and the maid just obey Taehyung.

Soon, Taehyung decided to take a shower before starting to unpack things and he saw the 2 bunnies. He smile and put them in bed. When he was done unpacking he decide to sleep while hugging those two bunnies, he even kiss those plushie's forehead before cuddling with them imagining that it was his Two bunnies.

______________________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading

Hope you Enjoy ☺️☺️☺️