Chapter 4

3rd Person's Pov

As Jungkook was walking towards his house, his steps felt more heavy. He can feel that something is bad that going to happened and he can't shake this feeling off him. He stop walking and do a breathing exercise to calm hisself down. He look up to sky and see that it was dark and no stars were to be seen, but only dark clouds and some flashes of white light from the distance. 

"It looks like their would be a thunderstorm." Jungkook said as he shiver because he is scared of lightning and he hates it very much. He shook his head before he continue walking towards his home, well if you even call it a home when it would always make you feel dull, empty and lonely even though he had his husband who rarely pay attention to him anymore. 

As Jungkook reach the house, he sigh and open the door. He steps inside, close door and removed his shoes. He put his shoes in the corner only to notice that there is a hills place there. He gulp at that, he was praying deep inside him that his thoughts were not true, that his husband wasn't cheating, maybe it was just a friend, a co worker. But Taehyung, never brought them in the house unless its his circle of friends like Jimin, Yoongi, and hoseok. 

Jungkook walk in the small hallway and when the living room was cleared, he saw it. A woman was on top of Taehyung while they kiss each other. Taehyung's arms was around the woman's waist and touching her clothed ass while they kiss passionately. 

Jungkook waited if Taehyung would push that woman away from him, but instead they keep doing what they were doing and Jungkook felt so Heart broken. He can't control his tears anymore. 

Taehyung heard a snifting sound and look for the source and he look at Jungkook who was crying. He push the woman away and went to Jungkook. 

"Kook." Taehyung said worriedly and Jungkook just wipe his tears and and look at Taehyung as he gave a sad smile. He removed his wedding ring and put it in Taehyung's palm as he close them. 

"I'm tired Taehyung, I'm tired. I always believe that you aren't cheating, I always believe that your just tired from work, I always believe that I did something wrong, Maybe I wasn't a good husband, Maybe I wasn't good for you but yet again I stayed to take care of you because I still love you... I still believe that we can go back like we used too..." Jungkook said as tears keep falling down. 

"But now, You prove to me that I'm not worth It, I'm not worth it to wear that ring anymore, I'm not worth it of your love anymore. All those promises we made are just Words, they are no more Taehyung.... They are just words... So Now... I'm letting you go and be happy... I hope one day you will find someone who is worth it of That ring." Jungkook said and turn his back as he run out of the house.